1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Tried Or Trying Intermediate Fasting

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by deepthivinayak1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Good for you.
    You must feel good, and have more energy when you are up and about. That is what matters, the body-mass will take care of itself, when you are happy and energetic. To check how happy you are, go to www.howold.net and upload a recent photo. The software will look at the face given, and decide how old you are. When it predicts 10 years younger, your IF is working for you. That is all there is to it. No need to inspect thigh-gap every day/week.

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Sure. My problem is,my face get lean very easily. But thigh is the last before to get reduce.

QUOTE="Amulet, post: 4177996, member: 479765"]Good for you.
    You must feel good, and have more energy when you are up and about. That is what matters, the body-mass will take care of itself, when you are happy and energetic. To check how happy you are, go to www.howold.net and upload a recent photo. The software will look at the face given, and decide how old you are. When it predicts 10 years younger, your IF is working for you. That is all there is to it. No need to inspect thigh-gap every day/week.[/QUOTE]

3. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I lost around 3.5kgs so far. But I don't see any difference in my body. I am still bloated and heavy sometimes. I am still taking carbs in alternative days. May be that's the reason. I have to avoid carbs. If I completely avoid carbs for a week, my face and body starts to appear thin. If I start my carb again, it will be back to normal and looks heavy and bloated. But reduced a little in numbers.

AmulB likes this.
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I’m facing the same issue. The days I don’t take carbs( rice, roti) I feel lighter and less bloated. But completely avoiding carbs is very difficult :disappointed:

Amulet and gknew like this.
  5. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Wow good going. Loosing 3.5kg is good achievement

gknew likes this.
  6. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

True, hard To avoid carbs

shravs3 likes this.
  7. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

[/QUOTE]
    I agree to what Amulet said here. I feel much energetic each day and start my day without feeling any dullness or lathergy. I like IF, it’s a lifestyle you can continue to have.

Amulet and gknew like this.
  8. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

My weight is no losing anymore. I eat normal food in 8 hr eating window period. I am following strict last meal before 7 pm. Morning first meal after 10.30 am. My weight is not losing anymore. I started my IF on Jan 27. Lost 2 kg. That’s t. I am gaining and reaching that 2 kg weight loss but not below that. What I am doing wrong and what else to do?

9. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

You could reduce carbs and add steamed veggies to ur diet and increase the fast time for 1or 2 hrs more. 18:6. This might help.

10. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I liked this talk:

deepthivinayak1 likes this.