anyone tried alternative form of treatment

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pashni, Apr 3, 2014.

1. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

@rmuramka- Completely agree with you. Its such a crushing feeling when they ask us to go for a donor. Our case is even horrible as the docs suggested to go for donor embryo.
    @Dr. Preetha- 99% is a huge morale booster. Are you aware of any remedies/place which provides this kind of treatment. Also can egg quality be improved through ayurveda inspite of low amh. Looking for your guidance. Thank you very much.

2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

DrPreetha,
    DH has a very very low sperm count. Right now we are taking a homeo treatment for that. Can you suggest some home remedies to increase the count? Once we see the progress with the homeo treatment and once we reach a specific cycle there, we would try Ayurvedic as well. But until then.along with the treatment.is there any home remedies which we can follow.along with the treatment??
    Please suggest!!

3. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dr. Preetha,

I always enjoy reading your post. You are helping so many people here..Kudos to you.

just thought of sharing it with you..Take care.

1 person likes this.
  4. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Sunnysideup! Low AMH levels can be increased naturally.check online their would be 100 posts boosting your confidence.Check for the factors that lead to low AMH levels and see which case fits you.Shall give certain factors:
    Vitamin - D deficiency leads to low AMH. So increase Vitamin -d intake.
    If there is Chrons disease then it would lead to low AMH levels etc.

Change diet and regimen to increase AMH .Late night going bed,not having food in time,too much of eating dry foods,junks,soft drinks,if you are fond of spicy foodsetc leads to low AMH.

Have thick soups(must everyday):pressure cook mutton bones ,add garlic,ginger,salt,coriander,vegetables like carrot,cauliflower,beans,pulses etc according to your flavor for 5-6 whistles,note to have it warm,thick,soup is done when the bones become soft and brittle.
    Have organic meat,fish,whole wheat,lots of veg and fruits.
    hope this link would help you change diet

Fertility Diet: Add More of These Foods To Your Diet To Get Pregnant

Be Optimistic and positive dear! Believe me their are cases where AMH levels had increased by Ayurvedic methods.I don't want to recommend any clinics here the main thing I dont prefer the thread go commercial,2nd) each practitioner have different ways to implement.

3 people like this.
  5. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Sailaja! mademydaysmiley Thanks a ton dear.

1 person likes this.
  6. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Rmuramka, Pomegranate does wonders.the juice can lower a chemical called malondialidehyde.That chemical destroys sperm.So makes this a must everyday

Walnuts- have arganaine,whch helps in sperm production.

Oysters have good zinc content .A good portion of sperm cell has zinc.This helps in repair of damaged sperm.

Add Garlic in recipes.

Dark Chocolate increases semen volume.

Bananas have a rare enzyme called bromelain which regulates sex hormones.

Avocado has vit-E, B-6, folic acid boost sperm motility

Green vegetables,Drumstick, Drumstick leaves etc.

3 people like this.
  7. Sailajahemanth

Dear Preetha,

I have a small favor to ask you..Yesterday I was watching some ayurvedha program in YouTube and in that program the doctor mentioned about some conception tips.. We are planning to have second child soon, so I was watching it and she mentioned very interesting things.

In that program, she described how to have a healthy,intelligent, and good nature baby as per ayurvedha...she said that while trying for a baby the couple should not be angry, there should be immense love for each other, should try to visualize the baby of their dreams, the wall color should be white, plain bedspread or light color bedspreads only, don't use dark color bedspreads, good smell like flowers,agarbathi, essential oil is recommended, the room should be very clean and air and light should be there, saying some mantra at that time is highly recommended etc. I was very impressed and curious to know the reason behind this in ayurvedha. She also mentioned that a child's mental and behavioral development starts as soon as he is conceived. His personality begins to take shape in the womb, and this can be influenced by the parents state of mind during conception.

can you pls throw some light on this?

Thanks.
    sailaja

1 person likes this.
  8. Sailajahemanth

Hi Preetha,

I have a quick question..how about pumpkin seeds?

I have a friend who is also planning to get pregnant soon..she is giving her husband pumpkin seeds on a daily basis and told me that it will increase zinc content in your body..so it will naturally increase sperm production. I am not sure about this. But I searched it in google and she was right. So thought of asking your opinion.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Dr. Preetha. Will follow your advice.

1 person likes this.
  10. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot DrPreetha!

DH had a small testicular surgery during his young age and due to which docs say sperm production did not happen. He has a very high FSH value. Docs mentioned that its due to this that the sperm count is so negligible. Is it really possible to bring up the count?? I am giving him pumpkin seeds daily. He goes to gym regularly. Follows a proper diet. Also he has fish..occasionally though we r vegetarians. I was ok with that since, i wish to do anything that'll help improve his health.

Have you had such cases before? Is it really possible in Ayurveda to balance the hormone levels and bring up the sperm production??

Please give you insight on this!!

1 person likes this.