1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone treated for skin problem in Unani medicine?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by serna, Oct 29, 2010.

1. serna

serna New IL'ite

hi friends i am new to this site please help me i am suffering from skin problem like eczema and brown spots all over my back for six years i have tried all medicoine from a;llopathy to homeopathy but it didnt work atlast i am thinking of taking unani medicine from rabbani vaidyasalai at chennai does anyone got cure of disease from him please reply:drowning

2. gopinath

gopinath Silver IL'ite

Dear serna dont go for rabbani, they wont cure anything

They are just doing business:rant

3. gopinath

gopinath Silver IL'ite

i suggested allopathy doctor to many of my friends

excellent doctor, he is in anna nagar... he will cure your problem

Consult him once you will be definetly cured
    if ther is no medicine for your in allopathy means he will frankly tell the truth to us

Gopinath:)

4. drabidbums

drabidbums New IL'ite

hi, this is a very serious advise and u implement this and u r free from the skin problem. take majun e ushba and itrifal e shahtra of hamdard company and use it half a tsp in the morning and evening empty stomach consecutively ushba in the morning and shahtra at night. thats it. u can use triphala choorna to wash ur skin externally.

5. ibsmunish2011

ibsmunish2011 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Ayurveda(herbal) is the ancient Indian medical science, the origin of which can be traced back to more than 7000 years. The source of Ayurveda are the vedas , the oldest available classics.
    so it is fair to say that Ayurveda is the science of life. Try to understand that herbal medicines are the source from ayurveda. Herbal Have every solution of any problem related to body.
    herbal Medicines are much more faster than allophatic and homeopathic

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
  6. karahim2u

karahim2u New IL'ite

Dear Readers,

This is to bring in your kind attention on a noticeable day light Robbery witnessed by me at Rabbani Vaidya Shala.

Medicines are being given like Ration for monthly basis. Minimum charge per patient for monthly medicine is Rs.2000. and the treatment is for 12 months,
    so Rupees 24,000 at the maximum medicine ( Ration ) has to be taken.

Earlier, post independence 1947 to the late 1990s, Doctors used to treat patients with kind and will charge less for the service and even provide medicines for free or for nominal charges.

Today in 2011, we witness day light robbery by doctors looting patients with doctors license. ( you scamsters, stop creating false images ).

Patients are being looted without a slightest kindness for his or her health position. They are day light robbers of this modern age.

They want money only and no healing is provided.

I dont see any healing but only looters in the doctors.