Anyone planning to migrate to australia .

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by sambangi, Aug 13, 2012.

1. sambangi

sambangi Junior IL'ite

Hi all ,

Please guide me in this . My educational qualification - BIE (Bachelors in Industrial Engineering through correspondence in India) - full time education : Diploma

Work experience : 3 yrs as quality control analyst in India

I approached Opulents consultancy regarding migration to australia . I have been guided as below :

Engineers Guide is the board which i will be applying in australia . And i am asked to make ready of my syllabus , company - appointment order , promotion letter , roles n responsibilities , 3 projects , reference letter - from company

1.I am going to write IELTS by this month end
    2. I have paid 30 , 000 for processing

I have been asked to pay again 30 000 after 45 days ..

Will they take care getting me visa in australia .. pls guide .. so that i can decide to proceed this or not ..

What is the direct way to get visa in australia and then find a job there .. Anyone who has gone through this please guide

2. sambangi

sambangi Junior IL'ite

Hi , Anybody who knows please guide .. Thank you ..

3. divmaddy

divmaddy New IL'ite

Hi,

If you are still looking for suggestions..

You have to take IELTS exam and score min of 7 in all the sections like listening, writing etc etc. I cannot give any review on your consultant as i dont know any in India. Typically consultants take money in installments. It takes 10 months + to get a PR. But every now and then the rules change. So really cant say how long it will take to get your PR approved.

Typically Australians prefer local experience and if your employer is willing to process a work visa and then you can easily come to Australia and after 2 yrs of working here, you can apply for your PR.

Good luck!!!

2 people like this.
  4. sambangi

sambangi Junior IL'ite

Hi divmaddy ,

Thank you for the information . It will help a lot ..