1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone needs Dental advice - Please post ur problems

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by hema_gladston, Jun 18, 2008.

1. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

dear hema
    can you tell me how much it will cost to keep a teeth, approximately
    jayasree

2. hema_gladston

hema_gladston Bronze IL'ite

It depends on the type of teeth you put and the place. If you could mention these two i can say the app cost

Hema

3. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

dear hema
    it is the inner teeth down one.and how many sitting i have to go for that, sorry for disturbing you with these type of questions
    thank you
    jayasree

4. bethy81

bethy81 New IL'ite

Hello Hema! In the past couple of days I have had a large swollen place on the left side of my palate... It feels like a fluid filled blister at times, and other times it feels hard... Every time I touch it with my tongue or food or anything it hurts very badly... PLease Help!

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear Bethy ,

Have you got rid of it yet ? Else.. You must visit the Dentist at once. If the swelling is associated with a decayed tooth then the infection must be spreading towards the palate. Whatever it is an Xray would reveal it well.. Though it is practically difficult for me to say what it could be without seeing it.. I suggest you see a dentist soon. If you have already.. then.. could I know what the dentist told you ? Hope you are feeling better now..

6. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Hi I need your husband advice,my back wisdom tooth it start to come out on its own just little peices but now it hurt very bad I went to dentist but he say he cant pull it out until the dental surgeon come and that is november 14 but my tooth it still it hurt very bad is there anything I can do to minimise pain? it hurt so much. Also my front gum is going away and I need to know is there anything I can do to make it better until the dentist can clean it which will be like 2 months from now??? Thank you:-(

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Asha ,

Just in case you do not mind me answering you instead of Hema.. I somehow culd not hold myself back when i saw something related to Dental.. ( Hope Hema wouldnt mind )

Till you get the tooth removed.. you could ask wether your Dentist can prescribe an antibiotic for you with a pain killer. That should help. If your dentist is not prescribg one then probably you could buy an over the counter pain killer . I actually dont think that only an analgesic would help unless it is taken with an antibiotic.. I want to be wrong this time !! :)

About the gum issue.. probably you having a receding gum .. you could go for a flap surgery where the gum is pulled over and rebuilt in that place or sometime a grafting ( taken from another place ) will help too !!

Take care

8. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Thank you im glad you responding to me I will ask him for this until it can be removed thanks again Preethi

9. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Hema,

I am getting blood while brushing my teeth in morning...Some says calcium is less. But i want to know what is the problem.My age is 25.

Thanks for you help:)

10. rama57

rama57 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for your help.
    I had a problem with my wisdom tooth. I need your advice regarding this.Our insurance wont cover Dental problems.To enrol it will take couple of months.Currently I am facing pain with my wisdom tooth which is on left side. I am currently using tylenol and it is not giving me much relief.

Please suggest whether I can wait till I get enrolled for the dental insurance by using any pain killers or if I see the dentist how much will be charged for visit and other expenses?

Rama.