1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone needs Dental advice - Please post ur problems

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by hema_gladston, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Anytime Hema !!! :2thumbsup:

2. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hi hema
    first of all thank you for opening a very useful thread.I always have problems with my teeth very often, i feel even though i brush twice a day, i am getting cavities, two years back i was done root canal treatment for one teeth, two days back a part of that teeth came out, only the other half is there.slight pain is also there, i have fixed an appointment with doctor day after tomorrow, before that i want to know, whether that root canal has failed, they will extract that teeth.. what can i do to preserve my other tooth.
    you are doing a wonderful job, keep it up
    jayasree

3. hema_gladston

hema_gladston Bronze IL'ite

Please Sree mention which teeth you did RC front or inner. Did they do filling or Crown after RC .

Regards

Hema

4. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hi hema
    it is my inner teeth, and they did only filling and no crown. now the pain is not there, but i find it difficult when i eat something, because the food particles strucks between the left over piece of teeth. i am yet to go to the dentist.here it is vry difficult to go out when ever we want,as we have to depend upon someone to go to doctor or anywhere. but now i am not having any pain.
    jayasree

5. hema_gladston

Dear sree

If only the filling has come out, the doctor will clean up and check for infections if any. If everything is ok they'll fill again. Its better if you put a crown. keep using mouth wash regularly

Regards

Hema

6. hema_gladston

Dear Sree

Thanks for the support and encouragement
    Hope you get well soon

Hema

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hema ,

Did you get my PM ?

8. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

dear hema
    thank you very much, i went to dentist and he said there is no infection, he has put a filling now but he said it is only temporary, because it will come out very soon, and he said it is not possible to put a crown now, as there is only a small portion of the teeth left.but now atleast temporarily i am relieved, and as you said i have started using mouth wash from yesterday onwards.i want to know why this cavities are coming, is it due to not proper cleaning or calcium deficiency, if so what should i eat fort his calcium deficiency
    jayasree

9. hema_gladston

Dear sree
    Good to know that you were able to meet the dentist and get his advice. If this temporary filling also comes out after some time remove the teeth and put a full teeth. Regarding cavities, there may be many reason for cavities. Dr. Preethi has started a blog and she has given about cavities. Please read it . Hope you'll get some useful information.

Regards

hema

10. hema_gladston

Dear Dr. Preethi

I got your PM and saw your article. Next week am going back to my hubby's place at that time i'll ask him to read and will comment back, cause i think if he gives FB it will be better

Hema