1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone needs Dental advice - Please post ur problems

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by hema_gladston, Jun 18, 2008.

1. hema_gladston

hema_gladston Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr preethi

Thanks for ur word of encouragement and the appreciation. My Husband used to tell always, most people have dental problems but many feel shy to go to dentist, unless it hurts a lot. So we thought this might be a way to help people. This adds extra confidence to our efforts and motivates to do more.

Thanks for the trust u people have in my hubby and post ur problebs. I think u will also do a good job soon. my wishes for ur success. Am not sure whether he knows u , He is practising in Tirunelveli District..
    If u can give ur mail id i think it will be nice time sharing of ideas.

Hoping to hear more from u

Regards

hema

2. hema_gladston

Dr. Preethi

I wish u also to address the problems people submit..

Hema

3. hema_gladston

Dear Rogo

Thanks for ur encouragement

Regarding ur jaw problem, there are many reasons for that. It may be due to growth of wisdom teeth, or some decay in teeth, or some hole in teeth. etc.. There are many tests to find the reason and by direct examination only the problem can be identified. So u better visit ur dentist and seek his advice.

Hope u get rid of ur pain soon

Hema

4. hema_gladston

Dear Manjula

Ur doctor should have checked before putting temporary bridge whether the supporting teeth are strong enough. Root canal is a good option but it will take some time since if front teeth only one root but if itt is other tooth 3 roots will be there. So if u feel it painful or tiresome remove that teeth also and put an extra teeth.

Take care

Hema

5. whitwrose

whitwrose New IL'ite

Hi Hema,

You r doing a great job.BowBow.
    just i want to appreciate u r efforts.
    keep up the good work.

Thanks,
    Whiterose

6. hema_gladston

Thanks whiterose for ur appreciation

Hema

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

No Hema ... this is your space. i dont want to interupt. But yes if I have any other suggestion besides yours I shall definitely reply. Otherwise you are doing a good job.. I will surely visit this thread everyday :coffee. In particular if anyone needs to know from a Dentist then by al means they could ask me right here . Thanx for sharing your space with me . :cheers

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear Schamala ,

I jus have a different approach here. You said the gaps appeared since just 2-3 yrs.. This could mean a " gum disease " . I could explain this further .. when we have gaps between our teeth since childhood it is developmental ie., as the teeth comes out into the oral cavity. But if the gaps appear in later part of life it means that the gums that are holding our tooth is getting lose by means of " pockets " which holds bacteria. This could lead to periodontal problems ( perio- around, dontal - tooth) and this creates spacing. Here even if you go for crown ( cap ) the underlying problem is untreated and the cap would fail. I would suggest you get a cleaning done for your teeth and check your gum conditions first. There are minor clean up treatments which are done beneath ur gums that could make your teeth stronger. This will help and needs to be done asap before the other teeth are affected. Hope this helps .. Take care

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  9. hema_gladston

Dear Dr. Preethi

Thanks for your encouragement. and the advice you add to peoples problems. Hope my hubby will find it interesting discussing with you (since both are in same field).

Do keep posting

Hema

10. hema_gladston

Dear All

A humble request.Please add ur age with your problems to give more clear ideas

Regards

Hema