1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone likes Shyamalan??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by winnny, Jun 22, 2010.

1. winnny

winnny New IL'ite

M.Night Shyamalan is coming out with his Mega Action Adventure file called The Last Airbender this season.

The Last Airbender is an upcoming American action-adventure fantasy film scheduled to be released on July 9, 2010.It is a live-action film adaptation based on the first season of the animated American television series Avatar: The Last Airbender.

The film stars Noah Ringer as Aang, a reluctant hero who prefers adventure over his job as the Avatar. Aang and his friends, Katara and Sokka, journey to the North Pole to find a Waterbending master to teach Aang and Katara the secrets of the craft. At the same time, Fire Lord Ozai, the current Fire Lord of the Fire Nation, is waging a seemingly endless war against the Earth Kingdom, the Water Tribes, and the already vanquished Air Nomads. The film also stars Nicola Peltz, Jackson

Rathbone, and Dev Patel.
    Film is scheduled to be released on 9th July.

Will Shyamalan's magic work?

Check more here Welcome to Facebook

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

I think Shyamalan's one and only masterpeice will be "The Sixth Sense" ...unfortunately I don't know why he has not kept upto that standard. I did not particularly enjoy his movies after that except for maybe "The unbreakable" and "Signs".

This latest one "Avatar...." looks to be a stunningly visual film. I hope it lives upto the hype it is creating. But is there a hype though?? LOL:rotfl

3. winnny

winnny New IL'ite

i am sooooooooooooooo waiting for this movie man!
    Saw the trailer amazing..wonder who the little boy is...Special effects for this film are being created by world-renowned Industrial Light and Magic, so we can expect to see incredible new worlds and creatures brought to life.

[​IMG]