1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone likes Adalat and CID in sony tv....

Discussion in 'TV' started by ishutanu, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ishutanu

ishutanu Senior IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

I am a big big fan of Adalat and CID in sony tv.Its really very intresting and always with loads of suspense......I always wait for weekends to watch adalat and Cid.I never missed any part....

Is their anybody else who likes this program

2. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

yes i like both serials vy much,
    these r gud to watch instead of watching boring serials which r too long, undigestable story plot,useless crying
    of fully makeuped heroines.
    all reality shows r also gud to watch atleast we know they will have some end.

3. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Count me also in this list. though have n't watched Adalat, I always loved CID. Its defnitely better to these so called indefnite serials. Even my daughter loves CID. She prefers to watch it more than cartoons.:)

4. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Even I like to watch CID. Those episodes of Abhijeet's past were very interesting to watch.

---Loukya

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

count me also in :hiya just love CID, i have been watching this since long long time; love the way Abhijeet tries to flirt with Dr.Tarika; also the way Daya is ever ready to break open doors and give a tight slap to the criminals to make them open their mouth :rotfl

Freddie gets so worked up whenver they get a case connected to bhooth/atma :rotflthat is hillarious;the team of CID headed with ACP Pradhyuman is so damn cool :thumbsup

even Adalat is also good..i started watching recently though.KD is smart and the way he cracks the case is very interesting :cheers

6. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies
    Me and my family are big fans of both CID and Adaalat.
    We enjoy watching these both and luckily we get these both on weekends here.
    But I must say now days CID does not have much interesting stories and they hasten up while ending the episode.
    Adaalat is rocking.Good team of actors and stories have suspence and climax is never predictable.
    I liked almost all episodes of Adaalat.KD and other two ladies are too doing good job!!!!
    Regards

7. LoukyaDevi

LoukyaDevi Silver IL'ite

Hey, Salunkhe's character is too good and his convo with ACP.....wat said??

8. ishutanu

ishutanu Senior IL'ite

Hey Friends,

Nice to see so many fans of CID and Adalat.....What do u think KD full form is???? he never says his fulll name ....i swear im always guessin.....

9. CHABOLU

CHABOLU Platinum IL'ite

I also like Adalat and CID and watch them regularly. They are better than other boring serials