1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Like To Join With Me To Do Intermittent Fasting.

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by deepthivinayak1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Pink salt I put. It’s like electrolytes. Store bought I don’t like the taste. At fasting period u get dehydrated, and electrolytes are required to keep hydrated and of course lots of water.

gknew and shravs3 like this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks.. I forgot. I used to drink when I was following keto diet.

3. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

No worries. But is it working for you. Are you loosing weight. I see that I’m shrinking little, But weight wise I don’t see any difference. What diet u r following to see results on weight loss

4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

The problem with me is I will be strict with my diet on weekdays and weekends I end up eating junk/unhealthy stuffs. So whatever little I loose during weekdays I end up gaining back on weekends :BangHead:

Right now I’m not following any diet except IF. Only thing is I’m reducing rice consumption

5. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

Same w me too. I eat out during weekends and love my carbs. Rice I eat once a day. And I’m a vegetarian so it’s difficult to not eat rice or chapathi with curries. Carbs is one thing I’m unable to cut it off

shravs3 likes this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Bingo I’m a vegetarian too!! And I have sweet tooth. Got to blame that as well

7. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I am vegetarian but eat egg . I am following IF past few weeks. No change in weight. I am waiting for the day to see changes in weight. I eat carbs in small portion. Sometimes I take cauliflower rice instead of regular rice. One thing I am happy with IF is less carb, less junk, lots of water.

AmulB and shravs3 like this.
  8. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Ohhh,, weekends are a true challenge.. N I have a jumbo sized sweet tooth :facepalm:

Not right to stop outings/ social visits for this, but I balance through either not eating or eating less (depends on how I feel that time), if I binge I adjust fast timing or pick healthier weekday meals.

There’s no reason to stop enjoying our life, IF is very flexible. I give in at times and eat the whole day, or go for one meal a day once in a while depending on my body’s comfort. For me IF is a lifestyle change n not a diet program so I listen to my body and choose accordingly.

9. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

When I started this initially for weight loss, I lost an average of 2-2.5 kgs per month. It’s a healthy number.
    Food: no junk at all, homemade food, loadsa veg, millets/ grains, fruits, loadsaaaaaaaa water.

But right now after more than a year or so, I focus on maintaining the weight n not losing so my choices in food are different esp with my sweet tooth n being a big foodie. Good news, I don’t gain, bad news, I don’t lose either.

SunPa, AmulB and KashmirFlower like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: @deepthivinayak1 and her followers in this thread
    I happen to see this book on the table of my family friend and captured it.
    I googled and read commentaries about this author and contents of this book.
    Might help with tips. Her current fees in the region reported in google as ₹ 7 lacs .
    Rujuta Diwekar - Consultant for celebs in Bollywood and industrialists.

upload_2020-2-15_12-56-11.jpeg