Anyone in the phase of 7 1/2 Shani period?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by shreepriya, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello

My rashi is libra and even iam under the 71/2 years of shani period.

Reading Hanuman Chalisa and praying to lord hanuman and even Narasimha swamy is effective remedy for this. Also you can pray to SHIVA who is the controller of all planets.

There is nuthing to fear as if this is the worst thing that can happen. Every one will go through 2 to 3 phases of this DASA in thier whole life time. Shani bhagwan teaches us to be honest and lead a very pious life.

If we are doing the right things and regular in prayers there is nothing to fear.

My two cents on this topic.

regards
    Shobha

2. truthseeker

truthseeker New IL'ite

Even I am passing thru sade sati and its true reciting hanuman chalisa does help

3. shashwathi

shashwathi New IL'ite

The Shani phase is like when gold has to be put in fire-why because the purities have to drop off
    Where is the Shani in your horoscope?How good or bad is his positioning/?Based on it you will suffer in that house he is in .
    Shani is Easwar-extremely just and not partial to anyone-everyone is equal in his eyes .He neither will give more or take more.We have a lesson to learn and he will force you to learn-therein lies the blessing of going through the 7. 5years
    Ask yourself what do I have to learn from this experience-you will emerge strong and powerful and cleansed.Never to see it as a punishment when you can suffer more .
    Offerings have no effect on him-so just pray for strength and ask him what do I have to understand?
    I came out strong-I never knew what a strong woman I was and understanding that my cushy party life was not my goal post of my present life-I have to go out and serve and what a learning it was.,
    also if he gifted you as he came in-the quick rich guys are all here-then he will take it back when he goes. If he took away he will return it to you without taking a nano out of it.
    Justice,teacher-mentor that is what Shani is

4. Posh

Posh New IL'ite

very well said shashwathi...

Shani phase is Gods way of refining your life..

Regards.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  5. JessyPreethi

JessyPreethi New IL'ite

Dear Friends, On December 19, 2017, Saturn is Transit from Scorpio to Sagittarius. Here are the consequences of Sani Peyarchi 2017 in Tamil