1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in Mount Laurel, NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Cherry Hill' started by Vidagr, Feb 27, 2009.

1. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi Nitha,
    I am in Hamilton.......which drive are u in? we can meet sometime next week.........my home is in still great mess..........things sitting in boxes ............slowly setting up things..........
    For new year am planning to visit a friend in north jersey........
    what plans for u?

Hi Aditi,

Good that u are close by.............
    Meet u soon.

2. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Aditi; Dd your friend's came for weekend? How is the 1st day going? boring?
    Shanta;I stay in emerson dr.
    Newyear plans not yet decided. A party invitation, a potluck invitation at hand. Nt finalised. Also during that weekend planning to go visit all the temples nearby. maybe a movie too
    -Nitha

3. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi Nitha,
    Do let me know what are the temples nearby? i havent visited anything after coming here.
    My Little one had his shots last week and was cranky for the whole of last week. Only today he is feeling better. By the way,which paed are u seeing? i have enrolled with SJ Pediatrics. I jus searched thru internet and enrolled. Since he had to take his six months shots i did not find much time to research.

4. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

Hi Nitha,

Yes our friends came and had a nice time... We had been to Atlantic City on Sat and they liked the place. Though we couldnt roam around as it was raining and it was sooo cold!

They left on sunday afternoon and evening we went to watch 3 Idiots.. Great movie... Please watch the movie if u can.

Today spoke to couple of friends over the phone and watching TV... :) Not bored till now... but if I stay at home fo long will surely get bored...

5. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Shanta;
    We go to cherry hill ped. group. We have one rajaganapathy temple in swedesboro, and ofcourse you might be knowing about bridge water temple too.

Aditi; Yes 3 idiots is on my list and next month it is My name is Khan. Hopefully we will see it. Did you see Avatar? So when are u planning to come here. If you want to do threading come over here before 12.30. I am going for it;)
    -Nitha

6. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

7. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

Hi Nitha,

Thanks for the offer! But I manage without threading :) and also i have a sore throat today... :-( So feeling a bit dull. :-( Planning to take some rest today so that I will be better by tomorrow!

8. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Aditi; hope you are feeling better. Lucky that you can manage w/o threading. Two months w/o threading and you can't see my face:). Seems it will be snowing on weekend:(
    Any new year plans? Did you see Avatat?
    -Nitha

9. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

Already feeling a little better... Salt water gargling is a boon for sore throat. :thumbsup

No new year plans.. will be at home watching good stuff on TV. Havent watched avatar as yet.. need to watch it in 3D.

Being at home is making me so lazy...

10. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

YEP!! iknow being at home makes us lazy. How is Vivek taking it? Happy that you are at home or feeling it is waste of talent to sit at home?
    Cherry hill AMC has Imax 3d showtimes. It little pricey around 13 bucks. Hmmm

-Nitha