Anyone here with clean reports and still couldn't conceive?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by cutiepie66, Aug 13, 2013.

1. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Doctor says all the tests are fine. Still you could not conceive? Anyone in this category?

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cutiepie,

I don't belong to that category but we have lots of people in our forum under the category called"un explained infertility". There are tons of success stories too dear either by natural or by artificial conception . Just dropped in to say don't worry and all the very best .

Good luck

1 person likes this.
  3. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear :) Have a check-up with doctor tomorrow. Cousin says that doctor may ask me to go for laproscopy tomorrow. She just guesses.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  4. luckwaves

Is your tubes are open and your DH report is normal ?

5. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Even for completely normal couples upto 1 year to conceive is considered normal, if the woman's age is above 35 then 6 months of trying and if it doesnt happen then its advisable to go to the Doc. How long have you been in TTC period?

6. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

His count is pretty normal. Morphology has slight variations but doctor said that's not a problem. So far, I did sugar test, FSH, and other hormone tests. Doctors said the eggs are not mature and uterus is thin. She gave tablets for the same. The eggs grew well and so the uterus. She also prescribed Fertigyn-10000 injection. But unfortunately, I got my periods strday. She said I should conceive this month hopefully. But couldn't.

7. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

For around 1.5 years...

8. luckwaves

Dear,
    Do follow some home remedies to improve you husbands sperm count and morph .
    Did she prescribed progrestrone pills to support implantation ? If not give a try on that in the next cycle . Hope your TSH, PRL counts are normal .
    Btw do check your tubes dear as that helps in further proceedings .
    hope your age is on your favour . Don't worry soon things will fall in place .
    Good luck dear

9. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Cutiepie, I was on the unexplained category :( conceived in the first round of IVF.

As luckwave suggested get your tubes checked ....... All the very best ....lots of baby dust.

2 people like this.
  10. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

I also belongs to this category, all reports are normal including tubal potency. Trying from 2 yrs. Tried many things like yoga, meditation(especially for conceiving), Ayurveda but no result. Now started acupressure, weekly two times meditation and following my doctor with out any cross checking. she gave clomid 100mg for this month, yesterday conducted TVS left folicle started 1.3X1.5. tomarrow again i have to go for scaning. she also don't know exact problem. But she is saying no need of laproscpy, every thing is normal.