Anyone here or know anyone else with Ayilyam Nakshatram (Ashlesha)?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by veesa83, Jul 27, 2015.

1. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Anyone here or know anyone else whose birth star is Ayilyam (Ashlesha) 4th padam? My daughter is only a month old and we've been hearing that Ayilyam 4th padam is not good to both parents. I am extremely worried as I read online that it is true. Is there any way to avoid the ill effects? we are a young family and this is so disturbing. Please kindly reply to this thread.

2. mathi321

mathi321 New IL'ite

Hi..
    My star n padam same as ur daughter....so here i m replyin for ur query...i married n havin 2 kids...my parents are healthy n fine.
    There is too many belief regarding ayilyam star...but i didnt find anything unusual happened in my life because of my birth star...so stop worryin as nothing is gonna change because of that...
    Lot of good wishes and prayers to your little girl...i m sure c will make u proud one day...

2 people like this.
  3. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

im also the same nakshatram and my parents are fine and inlaws are fine. becos they say with this nakshatra mother in law will be having problems. but nothing she is completely fine. just recently came to know my MIL is also the same star. everythign was fine on her side and she is still ruling

2 people like this.
  4. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dont go by generic facts, there are lots of things that help in deriving at a decision. My dad is an astrologer, so able to answer this query. He says to all who comes to him that do not go by star and sign alone. The entire chart has a role to play. Also, do not start trusting such things, that because of baby ill things will happen. Such negative ideas never help. Build some positive thoughts, they can ward off anything evil, or at least keep you strong.
    Still worried? Dont worry. Go to any temple that has a snake hill. Hope you are in Chennai, visit temples like Thiruverkadu, pray with faith. You can visit at your convenience.

Indira Gandhi was one who born on this star. Now you can imagine how strong and independent woman your daughter will become.

2 people like this.
  5. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Hi curiousgals78,

thanks so much for the reply. are you also the exact same 4th padam? you have no idea how much of a relief your words have been to us.
    Seriously I was in tears last few days after a friend said that her sister in law was ayilyam 4th padam and her dad passed away before she turned 6. people say these things esp when they come and visit your baby for the first time??? since she left my mind lost peace and worried about future. really thanks from the bottom of my heart for sharing your personal information and putting my mind at ease.

1 person likes this.
  6. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Hi Mathi321,

I am so grateful for your reply. thanks for sharing your personal experience and putting my mind at ease. I was very worried about the future so much. happy to hear that your life had no obstacles and your parents and inlaws are haleand healthy. thank God. thanks for your prayers and wishes. oh I cant thank you enough,

7. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Hi VisaSri,

my name is Visa (Visalakshi). thanks so much. I heard the exact same thing from my husband that "saying because of the baby's start something bad will happen is not right". He looks at her cute face and asked me how I can think she will bring ill effects. but as a loving wife and mother of 2 little girls, I wasn't sure and confused about this star and its effects. I was panicked.
    my hometown is Chennai but I live in Canada, we don't have snake hill here, can my mom pray on our behalf in Chennai? can she visit Thiruverkadu? I will make sure to go to that temple when I visit India very soon.
    I will be positive going forward as worrying didn't help me for the past one week, I wasn't sleeping well and getting nightmares. I will trust in God.

I also read about famous personalities in this star - mahatma Gandhi and Indira Gandhi, but Indira Gandhi being a girl in this ayilyam star I read in detail about her life, that actually made me even more scared as her mom Kamala Nehru died very young at 36. Indira Gandhi had a lonely childhood away from her dad too. trust me after reading that I almost had tears and started this thread here.

I didn't know that entire chart has to be analyzed. thank you, thank you so much for throwing some light on this topic. thank to your dad too. I will pray Thriuverkadu amman and visit Durga temple here in Canada. again, thanks a ton.

8. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

these are all too generous a statement which has lost its meaning in the coarse of lifestyle. One should look into the individual horoscope only and not these generous rasi palan, statements, etc. eg., there is a saying that 'avitta nakshatram thavittu podi kooda thangamagum' (even a dust will become gold for people born in Avittam star) but i know at least 2 people who are soooooooooo not. so chill out. Congratulations on the new born

1 person likes this.
  9. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

I know someone (male) in the same star, who is 35, has a great wife, healthy parents, and awesome IL's. He just had a kid, and the couple are in good jobs too. So there.

One thing, don't discuss this in front of your elder one, however small she is. She may retain bits of it in her mind, and transmit the same to the younger one when they are older. Wishes for your little girl.

You should have replied back to that "friend" right then and there.
    "We don't believe in such things, and would like to have only positive vibes around the newborn. So please do not repeat any of this ever. "

Now throw this rubbish out of your mind, and go back to enjoying your motherhood!

1 person likes this.
  10. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Please dont see horoscope until DD turns one year old.
    First of all, there are so many misconception about Ayilyam nakshatra..
    My sister is with ayilyam same as your daughter's.
    She studied well, worked as a bank manager and happily married to a PhD guy, in europe. Now she is planning to do MBA from reputed university, she got admission too.
    So, dont take these things seriously.
    Don't think about it.
    Pray to god daily... thats all. If possible daily lit lamp morning and evening in pooja if have.
    Daughter only one month, daughters are darlings...
    Never let her know, this star that star.

1 person likes this.