Anyone from Navi Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Jey, Jul 19, 2007.

1. kamdev1

kamdev1 Silver IL'ite

Mumbai is so crowded...uff
    Good there is Juhu beach to provide some relief. I like to stroll on beach and feel the cool breeze.
    Also, there is good fast food - Pav bhaji stall. Taste yummy but i wonder how hygienic it is.

I am a food lover. Are there good food outlets in Navi Mumbai?

2. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

yeah, juhu beach is really a damn good place for weekend...Street food doesn't provide us cent % hygienic food...but we forget to look into that matter as the taste matters alot...pani-puri is every where around the streets both in mumbai and navi mumbai as well...In vashi, i think hotel "Navratna" serve very tasty pav bhaji and very close to this hotel, there is one sandwich corner...I think its called "Guptas sandwich corner" or something, not sure abt the name but they serve many varieties of sandwiches...

3. Coolchap

Coolchap New IL'ite

Its a good place.nowadays even the real estate and rentals have gone up in kharghar.

But many of the corporate offices are still located in Mumbai and not in navi mumbai.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  4. Coolchap

Coolchap New IL'ite

as per my knowledge there are no 2 wheeler driving schools with women instructors in navi mumbai. But they are present in Pune. so if you are interested You can better visit pune on week ends to learn it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  5. Coolchap

Coolchap New IL'ite

Dont think so.

6. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

Navi Mumbai is a very spacious and green city. Ive been a resident of this city for 15 years and moved to Andheri after marriage.Trust me I can see the difference!!Andheri is garbage. Its like a relief whenever I come to Navi Mumbai to my mom's place. You have the pub street in Belapur and malls and movie theatres too. There are several parks and with the new airport coming up.. its gonna be the next big point on the map!

7. ashago

ashago Guest

Hi,
    I am from Navi Mumbai and working for Jealousme online shopping store of India. This web portal deals with electronics brands. The most selling product of Jealousme is Soundpeats Q12 earphone. Soundpeats is a most trusted international brand for earphones, headphones and portable bluetooth speaker.