1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Montgomery , Cincinnati ,Ohio

Discussion in 'Indians in Cincinnati' started by priyaindusladie, Mar 30, 2012.

1. priyaindusladie

priyaindusladie Senior IL'ite

Aparna ,
    I changed the settings now - hope you can send the friend request through FB now.
    It should work :)
    About this PM - I think i can only see the PM's if i have posted atleast 10 messages in the same month.
    Hope everything is going good on your side.
    If FB doesn't work my gmail id is same in FB firstname.lastname ...Try it

2. anuve

anuve New IL'ite

Hello Priya and Aparna,

How are you ,Hope you are having a good time .

we are planning to move to Cincinnati in Jan 2013. As you are already in the Olde Montgomery apartments ,wanted to get some details from you , hope you will provide me the information.

I have 8 months old baby boy , so we have to take a 2 Bedroom apartment . We checked three floor plans
    ( the 210 - $970, the 250 - $970 ,the 251-$870) . All the three floor plans have almost same area , not sure what is the major difference . Which one do you suggest?

If you don't mind could you please let me know the different utility bills that you pay on a monthly basis and how much? Just wanted to know the monthly expenses so was curious to know.

Thanks for your help,looking forward for your reply.

Anu

3. aparnaram80

aparnaram80 New IL'ite

Hi Anu!!

Welcome here..

I just moved in last month, so don't know much abt the utility bills, since it yet has to come..

The phone and internet services are from Cincinnati bell, and is good. The duke energy bill is yet to come. Washer and dryer you can take as rental.

We are staying in the 250 one, and the apartment is spacious, with plenty of closet space. It is in the first level. I don't think there is much difference in the area of the flats, or the design, maybe slightly in the closet space. You can just call the leasing office and enquire, they are very helpful.

If you want any other info, tell me.

Take care
    Aparna

4. anuve

anuve New IL'ite

Hello Aparna,

Thank you very much for the information!!!!!!!!!!

Few more questions :)

The 250 one is $970 , are the heat and gas included in the rent for you?
    You said your are in first level , is that the ground level or in the first floor?

Again thanks for your help, Have a nice day.
    Anu