Anyone from Menara Pelangi- Brickfields?- Urgent!!!

Discussion in 'New to KL' started by sdeeparekha, Jul 19, 2012.

1. sdeeparekha

sdeeparekha New IL'ite

Hi

Is there any1 from Menara Pelangi? Need to know if its a good and safe place to say. We need to decide on a house to move in Quickly so fellow ILites pl help!!!

Thanks,
    Deepa:bowdown

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepa,

I am not sure of your exact location.. but please check on if your place has security features, guarded, gated, cctv, alarm systems etc..

3. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Is this Menara Pelangi near One Utama / Bandar Utama mall?? If yes then there is no such problem u will have to deal with a lot of student population as there is a college nearby & most of them stay there in sharing accomodation....if it isnt the same then Im sorry not much aware about it....

Welcome to KL :)

Sonu

4. sdeeparekha

sdeeparekha New IL'ite

Hi Preeti and Sonu,

Whenever i have questions its always the two of you who come quickly to rescue. I'm really happy to get such friends like u both. Anyways we have taken up a unit in Kelana Jaya. Hoping to seeing you soon!.

Thanks a lot for your help and support. BTW r u guys in FB??

Regards,
    Deepa

5. prathisaran

prathisaran New IL'ite

hi
    i am prathina i am looking for a semi furnished flat in brickfields either in scott villa or scott central ..if anybody knows please let me know.i tried few agents but they reply that they dont have anything like this type.

6. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi deepa, Glad you have found a place that you like.. Keep in touch, and happy dicovering your new area..

Hi prathisaran, you can search in the local newspaper Star classifieds for more advertisements or iproperty website to see if anything matches your requirements, Good luck..

7. shobanasekar

shobanasekar New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I stay in Mutiara ,in Little India..A well protected community and a new building as well. Tight security for 24/7.. A really good place. It's just 3 months in KL now..Does anyone living here for a long time who knows this city well enuf ?