Anyone from Malaysia????

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by sonu_627, Feb 17, 2006.

1. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

Hello All !!

I'm Vimmi , a Malaysian married to an Indian living in the United States. I am 4th generation of Malaysia , my ancestors hailed from Chidambaram and Vijayawada.

Im a new member here.... so it isnt bad to come across malaysians / indians abroad ! I have just visited KL and India ( this is my first year of marriage ! ) so kinda lots of pujas to be performed.

I studied Law in the UK , currently taking a break after marriage. Will be back to work end of this year......meanwhile i'm learning how to cook hhhaaha... yeah guess this site actually broadens view in many ways ! I miss my malaysia a LOT !! :))

Hope to find some good frens here.

2. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi vimmi...
    welcome to indusladies...
    hope u have a great time here in this site.

take care
    cheers

3. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

thanks ms jaya.
    sorry for not replying earlier to your post.well, from what you have described,PD appears to have maintained its quiet charm.unfortunately though, i agree that it is rather an ill-equipped place when it comes to the need of urgent facilities. otherwise, i still miss PD, because i used to stay at my grandma's house there whenever i had the chance. but now she has moved away and settled down near senawang.
    just so that you know, my grandma's previous residence was located in lukut.

well, currently im studying in melbourne, doing what you would call a-levels.and then i'd probably further my studies here as well if i get the chance.

ms. jaya, how could you say that you have passed the stage of partying? no one is too old to party or even have fun. and i feel that life has always more to offer no matter what age you are; be it a child, a teen, an adult, a mid-life crisis'er(i believe i just made up that word:) ), or even an grandparent.

anyway, take care.
    hope to hear more about you as well.

regards,

4. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi there thilip17.

welcome to this thread.
    but this is a public forum. so, please remove your mobile number a.s.a.p.

regards
    maya

5. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

I live in Malaysia too..but im an Indian.My hubby is working here and im taking care of our baby girl.We live in Penang.. and i just love this country.It's such a sweet place to live. :)

I am from Kerala so i dont have any malayalee friends over here..all the indian ladies i meet here are tamils. Is thr anyone from Kerala over here...

6. sridevi22

sridevi22 New IL'ite

hi
    I am sridevi we r from hyd but recently came to malaysia as my husband is working for satyam in petronus KL .I have 1 year old boy so we dont have time to go out but kl is a beautiful place we r staying in palm court at brickfields any body from kl??

7. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

hi buddiessss..

Nice to see all your posts....
    I am brindha.. Im living in Subang jaya Selangor.... Im now a homemaker looking after my 3 yr old kid.. we moved to M'asia a year back..My hubby is working as a Business developement manager...Life is cooool.. and good...

Anybody living in Subang...??

love
    brindha

8. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Hello ladies...

Anybody from Penang ??

9. nishaprasanth

nishaprasanth New IL'ite

HarharHi im Nisha. Im a malaysian indian. Born and brought up in Johor Bahru but currently married and staying in Batu Pahat. Married a year ago. I have a newborn daughter named Sarisha. Im a homemaker taking care of my 3 weeks old girl.

Anyone from any part of malaysia especially johor? Do reply me..

With love,
    nisha

10. nishaprasanth

nishaprasanth New IL'ite

Hi mallugal.. i read ur posting looking for malayalee frens.. Im nisha and a malayalee. Born and brought up in Malaysia but my grandparents are from Kerala. So i can talk very fluent malayalam. So hows penang? How long have u been here? When was ur last visit to Kerala? Which part are u from?