1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Hidden valley apartments Edison or Green Plaza apartments Iselin ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by jyothika, Jul 13, 2014.

1. jyothika

jyothika New IL'ite

Hi

We were looking for moving to Edison (because of schooling and finally blocked one in Green Plaza apartments). The school is Kennedy park elementary which is pretty good from what we heard. Does any one live in Green Plaza apartments, Green hollow drive Iselin ? What do you think? Is the apartment and school good?

We are still having few second thoughts about other apartments.Do you know about Hidden valley apartments near Oak tree road ? Is the school James Madison Intermediate elementary? Is the apartment good? Any roaches or bugs? We see its close to shops and since we wont have car for 1 or 2 months we are thinking if we should consider hidden valley over Green Plaza? Also metropark station seems to be closer to hidden valley as compared to Green hollow drive. But then green hollow has more amenities like playground, pool etc. What do you think?

If anyone of you live in Green Plaza or Hidden Valley please let me know.

2. lalithabrahma

lalithabrahma Bronze IL'ite

As I have been in Iselin, I will advise, living in Green Hollow Drive Or Tyler Green. They are good. Try to get apartments that have security bell. I think Tyler Green has Townhome, so the entry is direct without any security buzzer.

3. jyothika

jyothika New IL'ite

Thanks Lalitha. I too feel the same. You know about kennedy park elem .? Is it good ? You from green hollow?
    Do yiu know abiut hidden valley by any chance?