Anyone from Australia?

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by Induslady, Aug 22, 2006.

1. newsweetwaves

newsweetwaves New IL'ite

It's amazing It just went past me as well. Nice to see so many people here. Well to say about me I have been living in Australia for 22 years now. Needless to say I have seen lots of changes but all through those years of my life, I have never felt once this is all too bad and horrible. I live very comfortable here and happy, So to all the newcomers and everyone you are in the right place and may all your dreams come true and enjoy life here.:)

2. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Newsweetwaves,

I got you.

Do you have an orkut a/c.Since here we can't share our contact details.I want to meet you.If you like you please share your orkut/facebook details.
    Mine is the same in orkut.

Cheers

3. Muskaan7

Muskaan7 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Dont know how I missed this thread.

A big hello to all you lovely people over here. Been living in Canberra for four years now. Now with the winter behind us, it is slowly starting to get extremely hot here. It is very quiet compared to Sydney or Melbourne, but still okay.

4. pratim

pratim New IL'ite

Hello ppl!

I am new to Melbourne and so far so good, love it! Live in South eastern suburbs too! Love the calm here, sometimes doesn't even feel am away from India coz I see so many Indians out here. Came here some 3 months back when it was cold, loved it as I prefer cold to hot!

Cheers,
    prats

5. kanbu

kanbu New IL'ite

Hi pallavi,

I am kanimozhi, came to perth a month before. Even i am a software engineer.. where do u stay?

6. lallu82

lallu82 New IL'ite

Hi all,:)
    this is lalitha. i live in Chennai. i got my Australian PR. our last date to enter oz is may14th.my hubby is in search for a job there. he is a network support engineer. and he already left to Australia. all consultants r asking him to contact them after jan 10th. i'm scared whether he'll be able to find a job there b4 that:?:. and can anybody suggest us some way to find immediately a parttime job (atleast) for his survival till he get a good job. waiting for ur help:help.

7. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

From about mid December, everything slows down till offices reopen well after the first week of January. So what your husband has heard is genuine and please don't feel that he is being given the wrong information. Job search sites online or newspapers or word of mouth are some of the ways to look for jobs, which I am sure he is doing at the moment anyway. Please don't panic. It takes time for everybody.

8. dan77

dan77 New IL'ite

Hi Subha,

I am coming to Adelaide in March'10 and would be glad to see u there.

Thanks.

9. supriya84

supriya84 Senior IL'ite

Hi..........I'm supriya.....came to Aus about three months back and living in melbourne.....a surburb near Dandy...
    Nice to meet u all.....

10. lallu82

lallu82 New IL'ite

hi all,[​IMG][​IMG]
    happy new year. have a great year ahead

thanks for ur reply knot2. another help.i have to enter australia before may 12th. i have done my finance and thinking of trying jobs on the line of accounting. can u guys pls help me by providing some informations. is it necessary to hold some computer course certificate for an accounting job? if so what do they expect? which accounts profile has got more value there? should i do some course before coming there?

pls do reply. waiting for ur replies.