Anyone experiencing?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by rachel, Mar 23, 2010.

1. rachel

rachel New IL'ite

im 37 weeks pregnant,my due date april 12th,nowdays when i walk i feel like pressure on my pelvic region and feel like skin stretching or baby moving,when i sit no probs,any one having same experiences?

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Rachel , I had pain in the pelvic region during my late stages of prgenancy.But cannot tell about the baby movement being felt since my delivery was through C-Section.Why don't you consult your gyne at the earliest.Atleast you can call up and ask?My gut feeling says you might have to pack your bags to hospital soon.Any case, consult a gyne ASAP.

3. TinaRamy

TinaRamy New IL'ite

Hi Rachel..

They baby drops in the birth canal in the intial stages of delivery..so after tht ur delivery can happen anytime..and u might find that the pressure on ur ribs will also be reduced along with the feeling tht somethins pullin or puttin pressure on ur urinary bladder but reall dont want to pee..so if this is wht u will..1st call ur GYN..u might have to pack ur bags to the hospital any day..

4. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi there,
    I just entered into my 3 trimester.i now a days feel pain near my pelvic girdle or near the vaginal bones.Its not the back pain.Its differnt.I read that the some harmones are released to relax the muscles & expand them for the delivery.

5. TinaRamy

TinaRamy New IL'ite

Hi Cutekid..Congrates on ur pregnancy..in few more months u will be holding ur bundle of joy in ur arms..
    Well wht u read is right..ur pelvis will b relaxin now so tht u will b able to deliver ur baby..ur vagina will get ready for the expansion tht will happen..and u will start finding a lot of pressure or weighton ur pelvis..this can b bcoz of ur baby growing and gaining weight..so i think ur fine..but consult ur GYN to be sure..:)

6. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Tina,

thanks for the reassurance.This month end I will be seeing the dr. & will ask her about this.Thanks & happy pregnancy :)