1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

anyone decorated their home with any articles made by themself . do share it .

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by hema76, Jul 16, 2010.

1. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am an House wife looking after my kid . i had huge time to spend in usefull ways and one of the thing where i am much intrested is doing some hanging articles to decorate my walls. so i got an idea there are many like me doing articles with huge creativity so if we all share ourself then it will be intresting and more encouraging to continue it, ofcouse our walls will be beautiful.

if we gift anything to our friend with an gift made by us, it will add up a xtra value to the gift and brings smile in both face.
    :thumbsup

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Hema, good to see a fellow Ilite like me who enjoy decorating her home with lovely craft works done by herself.

I have posted many of my craft works in Indus that adorn my walls, my living room etc and some are gifted to friends.

Have a look and let me have your views please.......

3. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

Hi sudha thanks a lot, i am very happy to see a person who is having same intrest like me yar. u r products are so beautifull and the pictures of the god are so nice . i too love to make jewellers. soon i will get to ur sight.

In jewellery making we can make jewellers with mseal which will be more simple cute suitable for collage goers.

and i use to read lot of women related magazines so their is lot of ideas displayed there.

regards

hema

4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hema, thats really sweet of you.......do share your ideas and procedures of this Mseal jewellery ad I would love to try it out........