Anyone Currently Under Dr. Jamuna (siddha) Treatment. Need To Knw Regarding Sucess Rate And Duration

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by saranaya1710, Aug 28, 2017.

1. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am under treatment of Dr. Jamuna for infertility ... is there anyone else in the same boat ? need to know about the success rate and treatment duration given

2. radhadhiraj

radhadhiraj New IL'ite

Hai saranaya which place r u from ...i cn suggest you some good centres if ur frm hyd

3. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi Radhadhiraj,
    I am already in treatment with Dr. Jamuna

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

my relative went for treatment 10 years back and conceived.

5. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hi Saranya,
    We just started. Got all the test reports she asked us to do. Have to give the reports to them for second consultation.Will post updates if any.What your story?

6. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi Boby,
    I am taking the 4th course of medicine now ( almost 120 days). i have pcos . for me diet is little difficult . I am trying to stick to it as much as possible. avoiding coconut and fish is the most difficult one for me.. but otherwise its easy only . i am hoping for good results. keep me posted and we can share updated to each other and help motivation.

keerthybala14 likes this.
  7. keerthybala14

keerthybala14 New IL'ite

8. keerthybala14

keerthybala14 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Am also planning to start treatment with Jamuna.. How about your current success rate.

9. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Yeah. I am waiting for my second consultation and medicines. Lets hope for the best. I dont have PCOS though. Are you doing the daily walking which is very very important for PCOD? I kind of adjusted with the diet. But since my BMI is on the lower side they asked me to have a piece of raw coconut everyday. I cant understand why I cant use it in curries but can eat it raw. Have to ask the doctor this time.

keerthybala14 likes this.
  10. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

We had put second consultation with the doctor today. Very bad day for us. We trust this doctor and go to her, but she is not having that confidence in our trust.
    I have read about her short temper and informed DH about it. But he in his usual self reconfirmed about something which she had explained.It was nothing but she thought that we didn't listen properly and had doubts in her treatment.She got irritated and started bashing us.She also said that she is not interested in the no of patients that she gets.She also asked us to leave( "ponga").
    I swallowed this humiliation giving respect to her age and experience.I don't know what I did to deserve all this.
    I am hoping all will come to an end soon. She is taking money and treating us and she is supposed to clear our doubts.But we didn't even expect that from her , but to insult us for a very silly thing was beyond our expectations.
    • Money wise too,its not fair.She gets 900 for first time consultation and 500 for a follow up consultation. No receipts given for anything.I haven't seen any doctor taking money for a follow-up
    • She wrote all sorts of tests in the world with her name as reference in the lab that she prefers.There was one Vit-D test which costed us 1500 each and we both were deficient. She didn't addressing it. Aren't we supposed to ask about that too?
    • I also feel she gives the same set of medicines to everyone.Please enlighten me on this, I am not sure.

But in our case allopathy cant help us , and that is why we are here, gulping down all the bitter pills.We trust her.But seeing her insulting my husband broke my heart.