Anyone bought/interested/saw the XS real Siena Project at Padur OMR

Discussion in 'Housing' started by vidhvin, Jun 30, 2011.

1. vidhvin

vidhvin New IL'ite

hi

I am vidhya and I am glad to be a part of this forum. We want to buy a apartment in XSREAL SIENA and the rates they quote is 3395 per sq ft , is this the going rate in padur and is there room for negotiation. Also if we invest in padur now, is it a good one and will the prices go up. One more question

if we buy a property to invest for 60+k , is that a good buy or should we go for lower properties in the range of 30-35 , which would be more beneficial. plz help
    thanks
    vidhya

2. vidhvin

vidhvin New IL'ite

Hi All,

we are interested in the xs real siena project, however being abroad, we are unable to assess the builder and the project. Is there anyone who has bought in any of the xs real projects.

Also I would like to know if its wise to invest in projects pver 60+ and will it be beneficial for us in the futture in other words how easy would it be to sell the same and will we recover our money.

How is padur, the area and how is the development there and is it good to invest there. The project is right next to hindustan college of engineering.

Pls help. We were also thinking of booking without seeing as my brother has already booked one in harmony, is that a good idea

Thanks

Vidhya

3. Mridhu

Mridhu Silver IL'ite

I have seen an XS Real project in Vleachery on Vlechaery main road. Even after years of building completion, the apartment still looks so fresh & new.

They are quite popular builders in Chennai.

Hope this helps!

4. annpepann

annpepann New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,
    Even we are interested in this project. Looking for more details.

Thanks

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vidya,

this project is very much next to hiet- hindustan engineering college, and in close proximity to the kelambakkam road which leads to gst. i have seen the floor plan and it looks good, provided the builder delivers. going by the rates of most of the builders, and also his own villament project called villa bali, in porur side, this also look ok.

the builder has two division..one that builds budget flats while the other a little costly but luxurious flats. this siena falls under the luxury division and the builder delivers.

but please do your due legal, project visit before buying. do not go by what is written in the forum or just because somebody said he is a good buyer.

6. tejassai

tejassai New IL'ite

Hi,
    we blocked an apt at XSreal Sienna project at Padur.
    Please let me know if anybody booked at the same project.

Regards,
    Rag

7. tejassai

tejassai New IL'ite

Re: Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Vidhya,
    We also booked at Siena at the same rate. I would like to discuss further, can yo email me pls.

Regards,
    Ragini.

8. vidhvin

vidhvin New IL'ite

hi ragini,

congrats on ur new apartment at siena, i dont know why I am unable to send a private email to you with my personal email id. It wld be helpful if u send me urs so that i can reply in the same.
    Thanks
    Vidhya

9. vidhvin

vidhvin New IL'ite

hi ragini,

congrats on ur new apartment at siena, i dont know why I am unable to send a private email to you with my personal email id. It wld be helpful if u send me urs so that i can reply in the same.
    Thanks
    Vidhya

10. tejassai

tejassai New IL'ite

Vidhya,
    It is not allowing me to reply to either , can you send your email id..

-Ragini