Anybody taking treatment in sundram medical foundation(dr.v.k shantha)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ilovemyself, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ilovemyself

ilovemyself New IL'ite

hi ladies,

I am on ttc the for past 10 months ,i am goin to SMF for about five months.Dr.v.k shantha is my gyn.first step was taking blood test for my dh semen analysis.i went through the blood test.i cleared that .next was follicular study ,i went through that also,she said i am having perfect ovolution.regarding my dh ,he has little low sperm count(38 mil) .and after scanning his testicles doctor found one small testicle.he also said if i you need you can do varicocle surgery but it is not compulsory.

i ve undergone two follicular study and on clomid for two cycles.(she said go for three clomid cycles after that we can go for fallopain tube block test)when i took the clomid my periods length seems to be reduced say about 2 and half days normally my periods will length upto 4 to 5 days and i have regular periods.so i didn't take clomid this month and my periods length was 4 days this month.the problem is whenever i go to the doc she 'll explain very quickly i could'nt understand clearly.because there are lots of patients waiting.but she will go through my history completely and then she 'll tell what to do .i know that she is very much experienced and know what to do but for me it's very upsetting that she doesnt seem to talk much..she 'll jus expalin wht to do in next cycle.that's it

do anybody taking treatment in that hospital.is there any success rate..i am worried thinking to change the doctor.

please help..

thanks in advance...

2. ilovemyself

ilovemyself New IL'ite

anybody here to reply for my post!!!!