1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody knows homeopathic medicine cures PCOS?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by need4info, Feb 21, 2010.

1. need4info

need4info New IL'ite

hi :),

Everyone plz hear my problem:help needed for me..... I have Polycystic ovaries from my puberty... i had taken lot of allopathic medicines ... but of no use ... that is diane35... actually the symptoms became worsen..... unwanted hairs, thinning of my hair , periods irregular for more than 5 months.:drowning:drowning... On dec 1 week 2009, i went to a homeopath (Akbarshar, Purashawalkam) he prescribed some medicines ... i dont know what it is... but the periods came once after taking it within 5 days...
    Again the period is not coming .... i am confused:confused2:... so plz someone suggest me whether my decision is good ... or i need to change the homeopath.... one more thing, my marriage is fixed in the september....plz help me out

Thanking u,
    Sara

2. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Dear,

I don't know about any homeo remedy but you can check Dr. Pankaj Naram's remedy for PCOS. You go to youtube and check. He is very reknowned ayurvedic doctor and I have full faith . As I have already tried many remedies. Originally it is telecasted on Zee.

You try it with full faith. These remedies are very good and effective.

You can visit his site ayushakti.com

May God bless you.

Vrinda.