1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody had an Infatuation being Married?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tulipsandrose, Jan 15, 2014.

1. tulipsandrose

tulipsandrose New IL'ite

Dear all,

I have opened this thread to share and expecting you people also share comments by throwing some light on Infatuation Vs Love!

Even we are married and enjoying married life.. Its possible to have Infatuations for both M/F. Infatuation is NOT love but a kind of attraction or feeling.

Infatuation in teenagers is COMMON. Is Infatuation COMMON for married people?

Thank you,

2. Irfana3300

Irfana3300 Silver IL'ite

YES, Infatuation, like other extreme emotions such as anger, hate, and fear, distorts thinking.Only the passing of time will bring about gradual return to reality.

I think, Infatuation tends to start fast.Our senses will show only the superficial. Factors like pretty
    face, lovely hair, just the smile & the jokes. Mainly on physical.

So it is quite common for married too.

we can check others opinion too

1 person likes this.
  3. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

does being infatuated with some celebrity count ?? if yes , then i am sure many of us are infatuated even being happily married :)

1 person likes this.
  4. my2angels

my2angels Silver IL'ite

I think Infactuation can be with anyone. It can be with similar sex as well. It necessarily doesn't have to be with beautiful women and handsome men.

I had a female friend few years back who said she was infactuated with a college friend. This person was in her class and not that handsome but the way he gave her attention and talked to her, cared for her. He was decent - She was attracted towards her.

Infactuation can be towards someone for beauty, smartness, intellectual, money etc.

P.S. I know this thread is for married people, but just thought of mentioning this.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  5. Titanium001

Titanium001 Silver IL'ite

This is very common....happens to me all the time. I've been infatuated with so many people, but as rightly said, it lasts for a short period. For instance, I get infatuated with people having a great sense of humor. My long list includes few of my college mates, colleagues, my dh's colleague, my kid's P.E. coach, world history and German teacher;)
    I know, I know this is ridiculous and I'm terrible but I can't help it.