1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Tips To Balance 6year Old Girl Weight

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by BeautifulSmile, Feb 18, 2021.

1. BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile Silver IL'ite

Can you please help me with any tips on how to balance the weight of my 6yr old daughter. We are fully indoors, no kids to play with in the community and not going to school. When the weather was good , she played with her big sister (12yr). Other than that all the time indoors. right now she is 52 inches tall and weighs 70 pounds. so overweight.

Drastically reducing junk food (but not able to fully stop it, but targeting for no junk), making sure of fruit every day. She does 100 jump rope every day, and 7 mins kids work out (with reference from youtube). But please any other tips are highly appreciated. I work 10+ hours everyday so partially my fault for not encouraging them on physical activity. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!

-Mom of beautiful girls.

Flyhigher likes this.

2. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

Try replacing junk food with healthy alternatives snacks, watch the portion size, avoid sugary foods including protein bars, swimming classes at least 2-3 times in a week.

BeautifulSmile likes this.