Any Slokas to get rid of Kethu dasha

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by DPPP, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Thank01,

Good that you started the 12 day poojai on Tuesday itself. It will bring you a lot of peace. I am sure Ganeshji will not mind the small tilt your husband gave Him. Just keep Him undisturbed, check that there is water till His chest, keep filling without covering neck and face.

Just to tell you how I got to know of this poojai. I learnt it from my grandmother. She was undergoing a bad Kethu Dasai.My grandpa was also a mini astrologer, but nothing seemed to work for her. One day, my grandpa met a stranger, a very old man in the market, almost falling off his feet. He brought this old man home to rest and eat with them. This old man turned out to be an astrologer and he taught my grandmother about this pariharam, 12 day Ganesha poojai for Kethu Dasai.

Between my grandmom and I, we have passed on this poojavidhi to many friends, including astrolgers (who in turn tell their clients). I hear that the poojai works well for everyone. And I am sure it will bring you lots of mental peace and happiness too.

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Thank01,

Good that you started the 12 day poojai on Tuesday itself. It will bring you a lot of peace. I am sure Ganeshji will not mind the small tilt your husband gave Him. Just keep Him undisturbed, check that there is water till His chest, keep filling without covering neck and face.

Just to tell you how I got to know of this poojai. I learnt it from my grandmother. She was undergoing a bad Kethu Dasai.My grandpa was also a mini astrologer, but nothing seemed to work for her. One day, my grandpa met a stranger, a very old man in the market, almost falling off his feet. He brought this old man home to rest and eat with them. This old man turned out to be an astrologer and he taught my grandmother about this pariharam, 12 day Ganesha poojai for Kethu Dasai.

Between my grandmom and I, we have passed on this poojavidhi to many friends, including astrolgers (who in turn tell their clients). I hear that the poojai works well for everyone. And I am sure it will bring you lots of mental peace and happiness too.

3. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Thanks, Vidya, for sharing the information about the starting of Poojai. It makes a very interesting reading - looks like it was ganapathi himself who came to help your grandmother ? :)) In fact, after reading about it, I have already passed it on to some friends and relatives. Hope they too start it soon. In fact, I think "mental peace" has already set in .... any other day, I might have got very angry with my husband, but not this morning - both of us just laughed at his silliness !! :)) Jyothi

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Vidya

Thank you for explaining this ....

5. DPPP

DPPP New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    My 12 days pooja will be over this Saturday ..Praying to complete it without ant problems ....Thanks a lot Vidya for giving the directions to do pooja .....

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  6. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

Bhuvan here, I am enjoying the Ganesh Pooja - 12 days, this is my 3rd cycle, as my daughter has Raghu and Kethu dosha, I am planning to do this for 5 cycles atleast , hope Ganesh ji will help.

Same way do you know any pooja for Raghu dosha, advise me.

Regards,

Bhuvan

7. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    I had started this pooja last month but before i could complete it had to go out-of-station for my work.Then,shifting of the house so i threw the water under a plant so that others will not throw it in the washbasin.
    Now iam kind of settled in this house,but do not want to start the 12 day pooja since i`ll be leaving again after 2 days. there is just no point in leaving half way through.What do u suggest??!!!

geevee

8. vishalikanagu

vishalikanagu New IL'ite

Chant Sankata Naashana Ganesha slokam starting, 'Naaradovaacha, Pranamya Shirasaa ----.' It is available in the sloka index in IL,u told its there but i can,t find pls helpme sister.

9. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vishali,
    Welcome to IL.

Here is the storam:

NARADA UVACHA:
    Pranamya sirasa devam Gowriputhram Vinayakam Bhathavaasam smaren nithyam Ayuhkamartha siddhaye ---1
    Prathamam vakrathundamscha Ekadhantham dhvithiyakam Thrutheeyam Krishna pingaksham Gajavakthram Chathurthakam ---2
    Lambodharam panchamamcha shashtam vikatameva cha Sapthamam Vignarajancha Dhoomravarnam thathashtam ---3
    Navamam Balachandramcha dhasamanthu Vinayakam Ekadasam Ganapathim dhvadhasanthu Gajanamam ---4
    Dhvadhasaithani namani thrisandhyam yah patten naraha Na cha vignabayam thasya sarvasiddhikaram prabho ---5
    Vidyarthi labathe vidyam dhanarthi labathe dhanam Puthrarthi labathe puthran moksharthi labathe gathim ---6
    Japeth Ganapathi sthothram shadbirmasai palam labeth Samvathsareaba siddhincha labathe naathra samsayaha ---7 Ashtabhyo Brahmanebhyascha likithva yah samarpaeth Thasya vidya baveth sarvaa Ganesya prasadhathaha ---8

Cheers,
    Priya Lokesh.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  10. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viday 24,

This is shashu. I remembered you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh on Sunday (14th).
    Any wild guess????

I had gone for one Grihapravesam and can u beleive ...they gave me one "Gundu Buski Kutty" Ganesha. He is looking cho chweet...I have really fallen in Luv with him..Ha.....Ha...Ha..

Tc

Luv

shahsu