Any simpl pooja for my daughter to get married . Also any pooja for Raagu Kethu thosh

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by shantha varatha, Aug 27, 2009.

1. shantha varatha

shantha varatha New IL'ite

:bowdown
    please give me any pooha for my daughter to get married.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

Re: Any simpl pooja for my daughter to get married . Also any pooja for Raagu Kethu t

hi
    kindly refer my thread i have posted a pooja to get married early.
    thanx
    regards
    pavithra

3. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

Re: Any simpl pooja for my daughter to get married . Also any pooja for Raagu Kethu t

hi.... there is one very very simple puja, which has worked in loads of cases.....

pray "tulsi mata" a little after sunset..... the prayer is for lord vishnu and tulsa mata, all you have to do is take some water in a vessel "lota" and water tulsi plant..... pray saying your wish to get married soon and the kind of husband you desire..... also appologise for having disturbing them but say you want them to hear your prayers.....

the logic is after evening lord vishnu is with his beloved wife laxmiji (tulsi mata is one of the forms of goddess laxmi) so when you water the plant it basically goes on vishnuji and laxmiji..... and they get disturbed..... so its said they tend to listen to you faster!!!:wink:well the logic is somewhat crazy... but worth a try!!! but the first and foremost thing required is you should have faith!!!

4. Sindhus

Sindhus New IL'ite

Hi Mam

Hellow,

Thanku very much for this easy method of pooja

Can u pls tell me for how many days i have to do this pooja to get married soon.

5. Aabha

Aabha Silver IL'ite

hi bharthi
    For how many days this pooja has to be done?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  6. sutha

sutha New IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,
    Can you please let me know what simple pooja i can perform to get married. You have mentioned to find it from your thread.I couldn't find it.Can you please let me know.

7. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ Hi , Pavithra was referring to this : [thread=67274]pooja to get married without any struggle or delay at the right age[/thread]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  8. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Hi all member
    listen this there is no any pooja and mantras and slokas for marriage
    if its there it will work when the rigth time comes

so dont worry about marriage when the time comes automatically marriage get fix as per astrology

dont even spend money for poojas and doshams

all people think that they do some pooja then the marriage get fix and they do some dosham nivarthis they get marriage fix that all waste

when time comes that time we automaticaly do the poojas and dosham nivastis and we understand that after doing the pooja only the marriage get fixed that is not correct

i am true belive this

Thanking you

god is always great

9. veenaradhakrish

veenaradhakrish New IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,

I am veena and i have mysister who is studying in my house. Also weekly once she will go to my parents place. so doing pooja of vastilu (18 days pooja) whether it is feasible or it should be done in one house itself.

Please reply

Regards,
    Veena

10. Vipula

Vipula New IL'ite

light a lamp infront of god using cocomut oil to get rid of rahe kethu doshas.