Any Shop in Abu Dhabi that do gait analysis to help me in selecting right kind ofshoe

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by sehgal1010, Aug 24, 2011.

1. sehgal1010

sehgal1010 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can you please help me in getting right kind of run shoes . I am new to running and want to have right Running shoes , So would like to go for Gait Analysis . please help me where can i get this done and what are the charges .

please tell from where i can buy good running shows at reasonable prices in Abu Dhabi .

Thanks in Advance !!!

Regards,

Sehgal

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Re: Any Shop in Abu Dhabi that do gait analysis to help me in selecting right kind of

check out sun and sand. They should be able to help.

regards

3. nowornever

nowornever Junior IL'ite

Re: Any Shop in Abu Dhabi that do gait analysis to help me in selecting right kind of

There is this shop called ATHLETES FOOT in dubai which is in Ibn Batuta Mall, you might find the same shop in one of your Abu Dhabi malls. Check it out, they do a gait analysis and they generally say thet basics brand are good for walking/running. Hope this is useful.

4. sehgal1010

sehgal1010 New IL'ite

Went to Sun And Sand they don't know what it is ..

5. AnjaliAnand

AnjaliAnand New IL'ite

Hey there...You cud try Scholl........they are the real foot care experts.....good luck:)

6. Candy78

Candy78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Where is scholl ?? can you pls let us know.
    Thanks in advance.

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

I think you get in shoe mart .There is also one more shoe shop in AL WAHDHA mall..You can check out there as well.Not hush puppies one more is there,do not remember whether it is in the first or second floor.They had many.Even the small mall after BURGER KING HAMDAN street has many shoe shops.