Any Play School/ Day Care in Mugalina?

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Preethi, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends,

One of my friend is looking for a daycare/playschool in Mugalina to leave her 3 month old baby !!!

The daycare timing should be around 6:30AM to 4PM, which will be suitable for the mother.

If you know of any place in Mugalina, please suggest....

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Preethi,I know that there is a home based day care near arrival terminal.But I doubt whether they would take a 3 month old baby.Nakshathraa and archana must be kniwing better as they had approached her(as their kids or small as well.Laksh and Rups used to go there).She is very good with kids.

Otherwise you can check in the place near Gulf cinema( You must be knowing about this place as Apar Thi sends her kids there and Nakshathra)...I heard from them that they are very good.

But I am not sure whether Mughalina has any good day cares...

3. bhuvnidhi

Yeah..may be I should start one huh.....Just kidding..

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Bhuvana, Thanks for the quick response....The daycare near gulf cinema, even I am familiar with....but this person is very particular about Mugalina. Pls confirm the login id of Nakshatraa & Archana in IL, will pm them and ask for the contact details of this muglina home day care....or if you have that no (anyway you're a mobile encyclopedia yourself), please provide....

Seriously, am liking your thought of u starting a day care...I am sure to become your future customer...LOL !!!!!

5. bhuvnidhi

Preethi,Will send you their numbers...actually I am going crazy sitting at home.Thought I would start a day care since I know the difficulties of working mothers...It looks like a big procedure though in Qatar..Sure..if I start one,I willdefinitely give preference to you and our friends.

6. bhuvnidhi

Preethi,Looks like your inbox is full..I have sent you a msg in FB.

7. vickyvam

vickyvam New IL'ite

it would be a big help if you could post details and ph numbers of the day care near Gulf cinema which was mentioned in the previous post..

we are also luking for a plc where we could put a three month old baby..

regards
    vicky