1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

any "pavitra rishta" fans here?

Discussion in 'TV' started by lalli30, Jun 9, 2010.

1. lalli30

lalli30 Senior IL'ite

I just loooooooove this serials!!!!
    It s so realistic!

What s your opinion about it?

2. sussane

sussane New IL'ite

Hi

I am a great fan of PR.But for me it is an escape from reality, a serial which reinforces the fact that goodness can win over evil. For me it is no reality just a hope that such characters can exist,a hope that the goodness from the serial can have some sprinkling over me.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  3. lalli30

lalli30 Senior IL'ite

absolutely!!! even my husband says he wants me to be like archu!ahahah i tell i wish he could act as great as manav!

honestly, it s really cool! you re right , dear , though it s very realistic in the sense that it s based in modern india with modern ordeals middle class may have in big cities such as mumbai, still, it keeps place for values and righteousness and kindness that it ll always win over evil!!!!

i hardly miss an episode! right now i am in france and so i think we are 1 week delay compared to india... please friends from the east, dont tell us in advance what s next...

enjoy!

4. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

PR is taken from tamil serial Thirumathi Selvam..But there is change in story line from tamil...

5. lalli30

lalli30 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ais!
    yes, I heard it was taken from a Tamil serials! Can you tell us in so far it differs from the Hindi / marathi version! ?Thanks!
    see you!

6. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

I dont follow the tamil one as i dint like it...So i have no idea how it is progressing now in hindi...In tamil, its all revenge and stuff from the SIL,her mom etc etc..and the problems in the lives of the heroine, her sisters etc...The heroine is pregnant since some time now in the serial as she is pregnant in her real life too...