Any one staying in International city

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by sayoni, Jun 9, 2009.

1. sayoni

sayoni New IL'ite

Hi all,

My and I am planning to move to International city to a 1 bed room hall apartment. Is there anyone staying there? I have heard about safety issues there. Can you tell me whether there is anything bad in living there? As this is the most affordable and nearer one to my husbands office, we have chosen this. Please guide me on this Issue. Can you please tell me which cluster is the best one to live?

Regards

Sayoni

2. smartstranger

smartstranger New IL'ite

Hello sayoni, i did'nt heared about safty issue in international city, but i heared that accomodation is not very expensive there like other internal areas of dubai, that's whay i plan to settle there, well, if you get any infromation about whether good or bad, kindly do me inform, i'll be thankful 2 you

thanks

muhammad yousuf

3. sayoni

sayoni New IL'ite

Hi yousuf,

Have u moved to International city? are you with family and are you from kerala? to which cluster are you moving? I heard that france and spain are the best ones.

regards
    sayoni :)

4. smartstranger

smartstranger New IL'ite

Hello Sayoni,
    How are you,
    No Dear, I have not moved yet, still am planning to move, and I am not from kerela, I am from gujrat, and i am alone, i'll find sharing accomodation there, thanks for providing usefull info that u heard france and spain are the best cluster, so we try to get flate in these clusters, just get the info and keep in touch, if i'll get some info i'll inform me, and what about you, have you visited any flate there, and did'u get any idea about rents, if yes, then must inform me, Thanks

Regard
    Muhammad Yousuf :)

5. clinto

clinto New IL'ite

Hey ladies, I have been staying in International city for quite a while now and i must say that i really like this lace. i did have my second thoughts about it as well, but its a wonderful place for family living. its a nice place to walk or jog mornings and eveings. there are shops like city mart, j-mart, spinneys, etsc for reguar shopping and then tons and tons of resturants too. kids have a great time cycling and pavements and inside stting spots and greenery too. nope, i havent experienced any safety issue here at all.

6. sayoni

sayoni New IL'ite

hi clinto... thanks a lot for the valuable information that u gave.. it was nice to hear soemthing good about Ingternational city...

can u tell me there which all clusters are best there? I heard that china and morocco cluster have issue of smell coming from sewage plant. I am looking for an area where I can find mainly Indian families, especially keralites.. do u have an idea about such a cluster. Hope you will help me by providing your valueabl;e information....

thanks
    sayoni

7. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

we stayed there for 2 years and the 2nd year my family alone was there since i moved to doha. now they have joined me here.

it's a nice place. we were in morocco. the smell is there. inside the house you don't get it.

safety - no issues.

during the rains - morocco was fine. england cluster was flooded.

they started planting trees in this area from jan 2009.

it's a good place to live unless you prefer to be amongst the crowded karama or bur dubai.

earlier we were in ghusais for many years. international city will turn out to be like ghusais shortly.

8. shakkeerdxb

shakkeerdxb New IL'ite

Iam a real estate broker. To the best of my experience, international city is a best place to live for both families and bachelors. And, i havent heared abt any safety issues. it is a best place to live.
    Shakkeer

9. sweetdxb

sweetdxb New IL'ite

It is quiet nice place.
    But you must need your own vehicle to move around easily.
    About bad smell, it passes time to time with the wind flow. Some times you can feel it inside your apartment as well.
    About safety - You have to be quiet cautious keeping your belonging outside your apartment, because there is lot of Patans walking around to buy scraps and old stuffs with there pickup trucks. These same people some times make public nuisance as well, so keep away from these guys.
    Above all at present the rent is excellent -
    a studio is ranging 27000 - 30000
    one bedroom 40000 - 50000
    two bedroom 60000 - 75000

You can enjoy the benefit of paying monthly as well.

10. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

hi sayoni,

m staying here in international city for about two months now.... i find the place okay..... morocco cluster has problem related to smell due to sewage and wouldnt really recommend that..... personally i dont like persia cluster the exterior!!!

apart from that france, spain, china are amonst best clusters!!!