1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any one from North Park, San Jose

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by shara, Feb 19, 2009.

1. shara

shara New IL'ite

i meant i have never been there..sorry

2. Bhavna3

Bhavna3 New IL'ite

I dont drive and I m new to this area so I have never taken transit...r u a member of any library hre..We can meet up there otherwise u decide on a place which may b near to both our place...

3. Bhavna3

Bhavna3 New IL'ite

bdw pw market is near to my place..Therez one Indian restaurant called mamaz curry next to PW market...

4. shara

shara New IL'ite

actually I am not familiar with that area too..but i drive so i will get there...never been to that restaurant too..let me know what day works for you..

5. Bhavna3

Bhavna3 New IL'ite

Hi Shara...
    I dont drive otherwise i would have cum near to ur place...PW market is near to my place...just check google maps n u will cum to know...if u not ok with that place then we can meet at sum other place...The most important thing is that we get to meet each other...Weekdayz are fine for me...If u want we can meet tomoro or day after or evn next week whichever is comfortable for u...If u r free in the afternoon then we can meet anytime after 1 or 2pm..So u decide accordingly...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  6. shara

shara New IL'ite

Sure I will come and meet you...afternoons work for me too..how abt tomorrow or friday...btw my name is Shalini..should have mentioned that before..sorry..let me know time and exact place..also can u search for me on orkut..we coud exchange phone nos that way...i am listed as Shalini Rajkumar

7. Bhavna3

Bhavna3 New IL'ite

Hi
    We can meet tomoro at 2 pm in front of pw market....tell me if it is ok for u...bdw i m not dere in orkut...we can meet and exchange numbers,,,

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  8. C_Saratha

C_Saratha Senior IL'ite

bhavna,let me know if u r bringing shalini to ur home...i'll come home. or give me a call..uwe can meet up at my place too

9. Bhavna3

Bhavna3 New IL'ite

Hi Saratha,
    Most probably we will b meeting in front of PW market..If u want u can also cum...We have to wait until Shalini replies...

10. C_Saratha

C_Saratha Senior IL'ite

since its afternoon..i'll see if Advaith is awake that time. If he is i'll join you, otherwise I'll let you know. Anyways if you make friends its like I make. Since we can always meet once they r cumming to your home and all.
    Good luck with Friends hunting!