1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any one from Carlton arms north and Andover place,Tampa?

Discussion in 'Indians in Tampa' started by mbhatt, Jul 23, 2009.

1. mbhatt

mbhatt New IL'ite

Hi,
    Next month we are moving to Tampa. we are looking apartment community with good schools and presence of indian community. I heard that these communities are good but don't know about schools near calton arms.Schools near Andover is good but I wanted to know about the other one.
    My kids will go to elementary and middle school. Online the elementary school which shown on the carlton's site is not found on the greatschools site so I am bit confused.
    Can anybody tell me about the schools near this communities? Any suggestion for other good apartment communities?

waiting for the reply,
    Mona

2. sarithag

sarithag New IL'ite

Hi Monna,

We lived in Carlton Arms North for 3 yrs.,but came back to india last year.I know my friends children there, used to go to elementry schools.But not sure of the names of the schools as I dont have kids at that time.Never bothered abt. the schools at that time.But, there is a elementry school bus coming to pick-up the kids at the main entrance every day.After going there if u ask any parent, they can help you better.There are upto 60% indians living in that appts.So you can find some help from the parents.

Saritha.

3. mbhatt

mbhatt New IL'ite

Hi Saritha,
    thanks for the reply...next week we are moving to Tampa.

4. jasmatharu

jasmatharu New IL'ite

Hi Saritha!

Me and my husband moved to carlton arms north recently. I'm looking to make new friends here. Do you know any Indian families who still live here ? WOuld appreciate your help greatly

5. jasmatharu

jasmatharu New IL'ite

Hi Monna,

Are you in carlton arms north ? We moved here last week and I'm looking to make new friends here . I don't have any kids yet

Sreebee likes this.
  6. Sreebee

Sreebee New IL'ite

Hi this is Srilatha and we are moving to tampa. Can you please help ke with the community to choose. Hiw is your community? Is it good, hiw much you are paying for a single bed room? Is washer and dryer are included inside your home or you need to go out to a common washing area? Please reply asap. Thanks in advance

7. VishaliniSathya

VishaliniSathya New IL'ite

Hi,

This is Vishalini. How is your community? I live in Temple terrace. Fl, Looking to make new friends here.