1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any Lost TV series fans here ?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Sabitha_K, Nov 19, 2008.

1. sumasandeep

sumasandeep Silver IL'ite

Hello Sabita...

This is an website started by Jason Hunter who is manager in the Strategy department at an IT company in Northern Virginia.

He has just shared his view with us. But its great imagination and his thiking way to relate all such tiny tiny infos.... so thought of sharing with you all.

I agree to what u said...eve actors are informed before the scene :)

2. ramyadp

ramyadp New IL'ite

hi,
    my husband and myself r great fans of lost. can't wait for the next season ...
    one of the most amazing serials i have ever watched....
    cheers,
    ramya

3. surabhishan

surabhishan New IL'ite

Hello to all LOST fan. Its great Serial.Me based in India got the downloaded version from students.I missed out last seson. Will be waiting for Bigflicks to have them. I will also suggest you people watch Prison Break . Its very fast paced and thriller. Four Seasons are already out. i have watched three seasons.Great twist and turn in every single episode. Go for episode review on www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com
    Its great watch
    Life is Good .Enjoy
    Sanchi

4. bujji_1522

bujji_1522 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I recently completed watching the whole series....may be it took a month to complete the whole series...it was like me and my husband dint even plan to go out for weekend outings...may be bcos we were so much into the series...i kind of enjoyed a lot and i have a million unanswered questions in mind...would love to start a discussion...

Any fans out there??

-Bujji

5. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Hi bujji,
    We watched LOST like you people 1.5 years back. All episodes in a month. Did you watch it in abc.com?
    Yeah theRe are lot of unanswered questions.

Did you watch flash forward? You will like it.. It's kinda similar yet different and was very interesting. But due to low rating abc stopped it with a not so good ending

6. bujji_1522

bujji_1522 Silver IL'ite

Hey smileAlways(i loved your name)...

we watched in netflix...initially we started on hulu...but i din like the commercials in between...so switched to netflix...

will try to search flash forward?

The time travel and parallel illustration took some time to sink in...yesterday me and my hubby were discussing...may be bcos we saw all the episodes back to back, we dint have much to analyse any episode or any theory...and thats why we were so packed up with all the unanswered questions...wht do you think...?