1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any Lost TV series fans here ?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Sabitha_K, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Any LOST fans here ?:wave:

2. sumasandeep

sumasandeep Silver IL'ite

Hi Sabitha...

I just love Lost Serial...just waiting for the next season release. :)

Some of the episodes were dragged in between but it was ok still to me...

Me and my Hubby are great fans of this LOST :)

3. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Suma, good to hear from you.

Even I am waiting eagerly for the next season which hopefully should crack some of the mysteries surrounding the island.

4. sumasandeep

yeah...last season at the end he moves the entire island itself its so mystery :)

May be it starts from Jan or Feb.

Surprisingly On TV today i saw Lost season 2 some episode running on CW56 channel here in USA :)

Then what do u do sabitha? how r u doing?

5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

I am good , Suma.

You are right , the last season had some mind boggling twists.The futuristic track in parallel was also unexpected.I just can't imagine how are they going to tie up all the loose ends.There was a hint on time travel in the last season.

6. sumasandeep

Yeah it was good effort about the time travel...

I had guessed that John has been called by some other name in the future and dies at some part...to bring his life back Jack, kate and others must return to the Island.

I even guess and think the Jin the Sun's husband is still alive she goes back there to get him.

I feel even sawyer comes back to city and again the same past Doctor's marriage life repeats...

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Suma you are so right even I feel that Jin is still alive and somehow escaped from the ship.

They are definitely hiding something in the future as Jack repeatedly says that they have made a big mistake by escaping from the island though I can't understand why he is still hunting for the lost island now and wants to go back.No clue on how John dies also.

I love the character of Hurley in the series .He is so cute and hilarious.He is having visions now in the future talking to the dead.

What do you think Suma is the secret of the island ?:)

8. sumasandeep

I feel The island is of some supernatural power where they can see dead people related to their lives. Because of some magnetic field or some other scientific reason people get cured. Finally we (me & my hubby) feel that the Dharma Initiative will be completed. (Whatever the initiative)

I don't have any fav. character as such i like almost all characters. My hubby's fav. character is also hurley as well as "Sun"- always has a soft corner for her.

I think Claire is dead already.. so she is in that mystery hut where they seek for any suggestions.

Claire's baby is now being looked after by kate. But i doubt whether kate knows the fact that Claire is Jack's step sister.

Hurley for sure is a very adorable character. I am deeply hurt with Charli's death :( papa :(

Desmond is happy with his GF ....should wait to check whether his FIL finds out about this and how and when.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

I don't think Kate knows about Claire and Jack.

I think the concept of Dharma initiative has been quite vague from the very beginning.What is their true purpose on the island ?

The island holds so many mysteries.Time travel , ghost sightings, mysterious forces not sure if it is man made enclave.

There was also this mysterious character in the last season who is invisible and lives in a disappearing hut can't remember his name..Benjamin takes John Locke to meet him for advice.

One thing that puzzles me is it is froth with too many coincidences.Eke brother's plane crashes on the same island, Desmond's boat also crashes on the same island, Claire and Jack long lost siblings also travel in the same plane, Jack meets Desmond earlier in a stadium and they again meet on the island.How could they be so many coincidences every one travelling in the plane has met before at some point in life atleast one other person travelling in the same flight.

10. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Suma,
    Thanks for letting me know about this thread!

I saw the first series and now I have lost track:hide:

I just loved it! :)
    But now, really missing it!!
    Are they telecasting it now?
    Also, any idea if the CD's are available for that?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008