Any Interest In An Online Community For Law Of Attraction?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nivir, Feb 23, 2021.

1. nivir

nivir New IL'ite

I would like to create a small online group of women where we can support and inspire each other, share our dreams and practice law of attraction. I have been practicing visualization and law of attraction for the last one year on/ off. I have certainly achieved some of my dreams, but I should also say that it has been difficult to know what I want for myself and vocalize that want. I am still trying to get out of that mental inertia (has not been easy for me) and “dream” without any filter.
    So, who wants to take over the world?

KashmirFlower and anika987 like this.

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Can you explain more about how you do this??

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I have personally manifested what I wanted with “law of attraction” :)

boy it works wonders!

however..the belief must be very strong.
    Plus surrounded yourself completely to the belief/God/ positive energy without getting swayed and influenced by anyone or anything.

Most importantly “DO NOT” tell anyone even your own well wishers about your desires.

It totally works if you “want it badly” and belief and surrender is very strong.

It has happened to me a decade back and after six months of undying belief and surrender things have exactly happened like what I wanted.

Even an incident happened after undying want of it after 15 years!!

It’s personal to share but it happened if your BELIEVE and SURRENDER.

I wish I can do it now but my want or belief is not that strong now plus am flexible with life now.