Any Indians in Camden Valley Ranch????

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by PrabhaWin, Jul 13, 2010.

1. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I just moved from green bay, WI to Texas. We are right now staying in a hotel and hunting for an apt. We dont have any friends out here. Pls help me i am totally worn out hunting for a good apt. in the coppell school dist. when i see the apt rating most of them are very bad and very confused to decide. Can someone help me????

2. PrabhaWin

PrabhaWin Senior IL'ite

Hi mercy,
    Welcome to dallas :) Chk the apartmentratings.com. in Camden Valley Park one part of the apartment comes in Coppell. I have seen many ppl move her for the same reason.... I have been here in Camden valley park for a year and half now and din find any prob till now.....If you want you can check out yourself... :)

3. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi PrabaWin,

Thanks for ur prompt reply. Will check on the site you mentioned and will surely let you knw on this.. thanks.

4. PrabhaWin

PrabhaWin Senior IL'ite

You are welcome mercy :)

5. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi PrabhaWin,

Got an Apt at last, vistas at Hackberry creek which comes under Las Colinas elimentary schools. They don't have any bus facility at all. Drop is jus absolutely fine with us but pick up in the aft is a problem. Do you have any suggestions for me?? Also pls let me know if you have any friends out there...

Thanks,
    Mercy

6. PrabhaWin

PrabhaWin Senior IL'ite

Hi Mercy,
    I am not much familiar with your area. is it near the jefferson park?
    Do u have a facebook account if so u can find me a Prabha Win.

7. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi,

This is on the W. Royal lane and the school is in kinwest pkwy i think it is just one and half mile from the apt. I just deactivated my facebook ac i can give my hotel ph no, 817 633 7588 extn.1385 call me anytime....

thanks
    mercy

8. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi Prabha,

I again activated my fb ac... I didn't use much for a long time so deactivated it but now i want to make friends out here in tx i am really excited abt it... will catch u in fb soon...

bye,
    Mercy

9. mohana123

mohana123 New IL'ite

Hi Mercy,

We are also planning to move to irving. may i know what's the reason you are ot considering camden vally park apartments.

My Kid is in elementary school and we are also confusing to decide the school and apartment.
    We are in same boat i guess.

Pls let me know if you come across good school as well as apartments.

Thanks,
    Mohana

10. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi Mohana,

Welcome to Dallas!! We had lot of restrictions in looking out for an apt. First of all, my kids run around a lot and we had bitter experiences before so we preferred a first floor apt. At that time when we were hunting for an apt. camden valley park din have one in the first floor. As far as I know (we came in Aug'11) Many elementary schools in coppell ISD are very good.

My son would be going to Las Colinas Elementary School which seems to be very good but does not come under Coppell. It is under the CFB-ISD.

As far as apt. is concerned just don't worry there are quite a lot of apts here. We are moving to Vistas at Hackberry Creek. We will be moving tomorrow.

Pls let me know if u need further more info.. glad to help you!!

Thanks
    Mercy