Any Indians around Richmond avenue Houston???

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by npbhat, May 23, 2013.

1. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

I have one 2 year old daughter. I know its hard to keep them at home. My DD goes to Montessori as I am working mom.Dont you have any in your apt that he can play with? I am from Chennai :)

2. npbhat

npbhat New IL'ite

Oh OK :) Actually we moved to Houston only 1 week back and we haven't moved to the apt yet. Currently we are staying in a hotel. Once I move I am hoping to find some company for us. This weekend we are shifting to our apt. Is your workplace close to your home? It must be challenging to manage baby & work both rt?

3. Chitravivek

Oh ok.. Ya once you settle down in Apt you will surely find company. You will like it too. I work in Houston and Live in Sugarland so about 30mins drive.. Which is not bad at all. So worth it :) Managing is tough... I have my good and bad days.. But Work keeps me Sane :)

4. npbhat

npbhat New IL'ite

Hi Chitra, Good Morning..how are you doing today?

5. Sri1234

Sri1234 New IL'ite

Hi Pooja and Chitra,

I am Srilu, planning to move to Houston in the first week of July. I am looking for good apartments where I can find some Indian community. I see you both are active in the forum and am very happy to introduce myself through this post. I am actually from Andhra Pradesh, but worked in Bangalore for 3 years. Later, I moved to US with my husband and recently graduated with an MBA. Now, I got a job in Houston and planning to move to Houston. Could you please tell me how is Old Farm and Camden Stonebridge Apts and is there any Indian families living in this Apts or Pls suggest me any apartments close to Richmond/Westheimer/Hilcraf area with Indian community. I really appreciate your help!

6. Chitravivek

Hello Sri,

I have lived in Yorktown apartments and Gables apartments near galleria mall... Both are good and have good indian community.

Welcome to Houson.

7. Tulli

Tulli Junior IL'ite

Hello Shri,
    I am living in old farm apt near westheimer road. this apt have good location & environment.Every thing is near by this apt lyk grocery shop, wall-mart,amc, shopping mall.

8. npbhat

npbhat New IL'ite

Hello Sri,
    I recently moved to Camden Stone bridge Apartment near Richmond avenue. So far looks good to me. And I have seen many Indians living here. Supermarkets, schools and Indian stores are within 2-4 mi from here. But what I would suggest you is in mid june start inquiring about the availability of the apartments you are interested in.

9. Sri1234

Sri1234 New IL'ite

Hi Chitra,

Thank you for the information!

10. Sri1234

Sri1234 New IL'ite

Hi Tulli,

Thank you for the information!