1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any IL in OH

Discussion in 'Indians in Ohio' started by poonamsaini, Jun 14, 2007.

1. poonamsaini

poonamsaini New IL'ite

Hi .. :wave
    I just joined this website and it looks great.. It feels good and at home to know that through this website I can talk to my poeple :)

I am from Toledo, OH and I was wondering if there are anyone you is staying here .. I am staying here for last 5 years but haven't been able to connect/talk to many people.. Would like to make some acquitance...

I am excited about this site and am looking forward to some fun time

2. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Re: New Member ...

Hi Poonam

WELCOME to IL!!!

u visited perfect site where u will have lot of friends , and have good time browsing IL

cheers
    sreelatha

3. BinduVeera

BinduVeera New IL'ite

Any IL in Columbus,OH

Hi Everybody,

Sorry i was unsure as to which Sub Forum i should be posting this in.....I am a new IL'ite. So please excuse me.
    Well coming to my situation, ............nothing serious :tongue :tongue , i recently moved to Columbus,OH and my husband and I dont know a lot of people here. So was just wondering if there any IL's here so that i can get aquainted and become friends with. :yes:

Thanks a ton in advance for obliging for my post.

Bindu

4. anna_rupa2006

anna_rupa2006 New IL'ite

help needed

dear il,
    iam right now in US .i am right know in cincinnati i came here thru h4 visa .i have two kids my husband is working in a company in walnut street ,cincinnati,ohio state.
    we are looking for a apartment in a safe and secured place which is little near to my husband's office,for a short term lease.
    can any one help us in this matter.
    thank u,

5. anurk

anurk New IL'ite

Re: help needed

Hi anna_rupa,

Sorry this is a late reply. Hope you would have setteled already. But if you are still lokking for an apartment here is the info.
    I am staying in Forum Apartments near to University of Cincinnati. I feel it is the secured place to live. You can see more indians here.

Thanks,
    Anu.