1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any Hollywood FAN!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sangeetamahajan, Jul 15, 2010.

1. sangeetamahajan

sangeetamahajan New IL'ite

Hey people, any one of you Hollywood fan?? I just love hollywood pics.. be it the classics like the Bridhes of the Madison County, Casablanca, Les Girls, James bond movies... or the new ones like Avatar, the hurt locker, Night and Day.

I swear these guys know how to make a movie!!!! so come on all hollywood junkies!!!

2. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

hi, I am a hollywood fan too... what are your favorite movies? I personally like romantic comedies like I got mail, mad in manhattan, laws attraction....

3. GarghKavita

GarghKavita New IL'ite

Have you ever checked out foreign language films on World Movies channel. they featur some really great movies in various other languages!!!

4. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

I too like hollywood movies.
    I think because they have an array of subjects that they choose for their movies (unlike bollywood, who comes up with a new idea once in a blue moon)

I like action movies/action comedy (not all) - Jackie Chan's, James Bond's, Batman (the new ones), transformers, Indiana Jones.

And then I like comedy too - so there are a lot in the list, literally.
    Death at a funeral, Nobody messes with the Zohan.

And then - I simply love the animated movies - Madagascar, Up, Wall-E, Monsters Inc., etc

These are just some I can remember. But I do sit and watch any hollywood movie that I get to see (if its really tasteless only then do I turn it off)!:biglaugh

5. jasminderkaur

jasminderkaur Senior IL'ite

has any one seen "inception" its a great movie!! and the film deserves, demands, and rewards repeat viewings, but from your first viewing you can grasp the events on screen and how they interact with each other as long as you force yourself to be an active viewer. But with set pieces so intricate, so jaw-dropping, and so breathtaking, you’ll find that there’s no exertion needed to stay focused. You’ll already be swept up in the whirlwind.

6. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Gayathri, I like the animated ones too :thumbsup

7. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi there,

I watched Nolan's Inception today...It was wonderful!!!Going into layers of dreams to plant in a positive idea in to a person's mind and then traversing all the layers of dream with simultaneous kicks to wake up...GOd it was too overwhelming and it feels as if we r there as a part of the dream...A must watch movie...:bowdown

8. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

me too love hollywood movies though i dont watch them regularly

jackie's movies and science fiction movies are my favorite

can never forget "pursuit of happiness" in my lifetime..wonderful movie :thumbsup..not able to imagine how the same guy signed "wild wild west" :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

like watching movies of denzel washington too

9. Sonya4mdelhi

Sonya4mdelhi Senior IL'ite

has anyone seen Inception??? no??? go catch the movie today!!! its brilliant!! a brilliant story with a fantastic concept on dream sharing. its visual, acting, and a directorial masterpeice!!!!

10. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Iam a hollywood movie fan.I always watch english movie channels and operas.
    My DH tells me that as if iam born in a foreign country i keep watching these movies and channels in Tamilnadu and not give much importance to tamil movies.I watch only the good in tamil and telugu movies.

Iam planning to watch Inception next week.

I love Wall-E.The way that dusty robot says Wall-E,very good.Never believed can portray emotions in a robotic film as good as Wall-E.

Cindhu,

Me too.I love Sci-fi movies.God iam not alone here!.
    Wild Wild West is the best with all those machinery spider in the climax.
    Pursuit of Happiness is one best movie,may be one of best sentiment movie in Hollywood.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010