1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any gujarati girls in and around Woodbridge, NJ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by desidiva, Sep 27, 2007.

1. desidiva

desidiva New IL'ite

Hi ILites,

I am a new member of IL and was very impressed with the content and the members when I initially came across this forum.

I didn't see (or find) any threads around gujju girls and thought that I be the frist one to start something in that direction. Like many others, I am looking to meet new people in woodbridge/edison or surrounding areas. Additionally, if anyone is interested, we can start a reader's group (may be some gujarati books?).

Just a little something about me...my name is Vib and as metioned before, I live in woodbridge. I am an IT professional like many other in the area. I like reading, meeting new people, shopping, hanging out with friends, etc.

Anyone wanting to know more about me, you can send me a private message.
    So any gujju girls (others) out there, make your voices heard!!

Vib

2. lmani

lmani Senior IL'ite

Vib
    You can come to my bank in Edison There are lots of girls.My honest opinion reach out to other nationalities it is a lot of fun.Good luck.

3. desidiva

desidiva New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha - Thanks for your reply! I may drop by!!

Just as a clarification to my original post…..It’s not that I only want to be friends with only Gujju people or that I don’t like anybody other than Indians. The reason for this clarification is so that my post is not construed as prejudiced.
    I can see how people can get a wrong idea as I wasn’t very clear in my original post. Being said that, there are certain activities that I am particularly interested in doing that may require someone gujarati like having a gujarati book readers’ group or getting involved in BAPS temple activities…

Vib