Any good Coaching classes / Tuitions for GRADE X CBSE

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by sum1i403, Aug 11, 2011.

1. sum1i403

sum1i403 New IL'ite

We have recently moved to dubai and are in Murakkabad area. My daughter is in her X grade and i am looking for some good coaching classes or tutors for her. I have so far heard abt MAhesh tutorials (Bur Dubai) and MAS (Deira..i think). Are they any good? Any inputs about private tutors or classes near Murakkabad area will be appreciated...Thanks

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One of my friends is doing e-tutoring from Bangalore. This has worked super fine for both my daughter and son. My son is now in 12 th and we continue the e-tutoring. She sends assignments, conducts tests and exams & we scan the papers for her feedback. Personally I find this very very useful.

Regards
    USHA

3. sum1i403

sum1i403 New IL'ite

Thanks Usha... can u give me dtls if possible. I find there are many e-tutoring classes ...but was not sure how good they were. Since you are vouching for this one....will appreciate more dtls. The schools going to re-open soon and still i hv not found anyone close by or good.

4. geeshan

geeshan New IL'ite

hi usha please can you provide this e-tutoring details as my son is also now x cbse and we need help.