Any good cbse school near chandapura,hosur road

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by srivel, Apr 22, 2009.

1. srivel

srivel New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest me any good cbse school around chandapura circle or in the hosur road..

how abt sunrise international school & Maharishi vidya mandir

Thanks
    Uthra

2. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

hi uthra

regarding Maharishi vidya mandir no idea. but went personally to sunrise int for my daughter not up to the expectation. even the construction is not over what we see in the pamplet. why dont you try in dps? (Delhi Public School) its recently opened in sarjapur till class 9. i do stay in electronic city and started searching play school for my littel one now itself.

one more suggestion uthra RYAN Intnernational seems to be good. my colleagues son is in Ryan. its in banergatta. they have school bus pick and drop facility. just check.

arifa

3. srivel

srivel New IL'ite

Thanks arifa,i also wanted to check out Treamis,did u heard anything abt it..

:)

4. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

no idea about Treamis. if u know anything about that let me alos know about that uthra.

arifa:)

5. srivel

srivel New IL'ite

Hi Arifa,
    Hope you are doing good.

I just visited Treamis and the campus looks ok but the road from wipro gate till treamis is too bad.
    Heard that they will get the approval for 10th grade (cbse )next year.
    Fees i felt quite high as for 1st grade it comes around 60k+bus charges..
    and the fees also increasing for higher grades..

Diid you heard anything abt St Dominics in Attibele(ICSE)...and can anyone also please give some info abt maharishi vidya mandir-Hosur.Do they provide school buses to chandapura circle or atleast till attibele.

Thanks,
    :)

6. netravat

netravat New IL'ite

I guess you can try Sorsfort branch in chandapura ... Its on main road.... My son is going to electronic city branch from last 3 years and from next year we are transferring him to chandapura Branch.... You can call them at 9886 400592 or just do google for them.... Thanks

Netra

7. sweetram

sweetram New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is Archana from Bengaluru, BSK & next year we would be shifting to Attibelle.
    I would need a list of CBSE schools around Attibelle. We did enquire in the International schhols & they turned to be expensive (I couldn't think a more subtle word). We have shortlisted DPS E-City, but i doubt they would accept a kid from such far distance. I need your suggestion..

Regards,
    Archana.

8. TanuParent

TanuParent New IL'ite

Hi

Sorsfort has started one new branch in chandapura. They are in education idnustry fromlast 100+ years and in bangalore form last 10 plus years. I was not able to get the admission seat in their ecity branch and that is why I applied to this new branch. Liked the teachers and huge playground... I have like Sorsfort for its academics and Principal Sir... He is simply great ... Just visit Sorsfort International school in Chandapura and you will just like it ...also being on the main road it is recahable.... students strenght is well maintained and teacher studnet ratio is also well managed....

Regards

Tanu