1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any good carpet cleaning services?

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by writeme, Aug 8, 2011.

1. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I'm looking for some professional carpet cleaners near Edison, NJ, who do a decent job. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Indu

2. alz32

alz32 New IL'ite

Hey!

I live a little north of you and I have been searching for someone to clean carpets as well.. I think I'm going to try searching for local carpet cleaners through Angie's list since the customers rate and review the companies. I figured this would give me a good idea as to who is most likely to do a decent job. I'll let you know when I decide on a specific company.

Hope this helped!

3. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Thanks alz. I booked sears but finally had to cancel because they did not turn up during the given time window. Will wait for your feedback.

indu..

4. RCR1284

RCR1284 New IL'ite

Hi Indu,

I have used Angie's List in the past and all worked out for me. I live in NYC so I do not have any specific recommendations for you as far as companies, unfortunately. I hope all works out well!

5. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Thanks RCR! Angie's list isn't a free service, right? I haven't subscribed to it yet. Checked with another carpet cleaner and they are coming home today to give an estimate. Will post the details if this works out!

Indu

6. RCR1284

RCR1284 New IL'ite

Yes there is a cost. Best of luck!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  7. RCR1284

RCR1284 New IL'ite

Writeme,

How did the estimate go? I just used Angie's List over the weekend to verify an electrician before we hired him for a minor issue in the house. I wanted to make sure they weren't bad people since they would be in my house. I did a basic search for NYC electrician and the company's name ended up near the top. They are coming out here in the next week. We have had no electricity in one of the bathrooms for about a week now, so showers haven't been too fun. Anyway, let me know how it goes!!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  8. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

The quote was high, so didnt hire them. I used yellowpages and found many carpet cleaners in my area with good reviews.