Any genuine Indian Vedic Astrologers in the US/India?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by seemalv, May 26, 2010.

1. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

Amita

my honest advice for you
    astrology is miracle science of predicting future but please don't use it fun or something else.

Even you are not suppose to consult other than your family astrologer . Because every body says as per their traditions which may not suitable for all. North indian style of prediction and technical words are different compare to jadagam of south. That's reason why even good astrologer face negativity by some.
    ANother, you must tell the astrologer that you consulted any other astrologer previously or not. HIding things and mere consulting out of curiosity and then blaming and making fun of astrologers is true sin. You won't yield other than wasting time.
    An astrologer never predicts to you if you have faith in another and then asking him for your sake.

Many people in todays world consulting astrologers for just fun, they neither do the remedies nor believe in one. They keep on consulting one astrologer after another and then take the things as granted. They surely have big price to pay in life. Believe in one and follow one. Or pray God to clear the things

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. amitadas

amitadas New IL'ite

Thank you Madhurisharma

Your post is an eyeopener to people like me.

Yes i just consult for some fun in knowing my future. I don't have a family astrologer for us. Just went to some and learn the things

3. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

thanks for taking my words to right spirit

4. amitadas

amitadas New IL'ite

Agree with your words that belive one follow one

5. Green007

Green007 New IL'ite

Hi Could you please share his contact info?