Any genuine Indian Vedic Astrologers in the US/India?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by seemalv, May 26, 2010.

1. binni2013

binni2013 New IL'ite

Hi
    Thank you for your input.
    How did you when you had consulted him?
    Thanks.

2. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Hi binni..
    Did you consulted him again? What is your feedback? Please do share with us..
    Love
    P. :)

3. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

Hi
    i have contacted one P V J Achyutaraghvachay, traditional astro for my problems and he suggested me with remedies and cat's eye stone after throughly checking my horoscope now i have regained my pace with peace and strength, any how he takes two to three days for the remedy for gem stone but came with good remedies and i have suggested him to two of my friends and they also felt the same. so if you want consultation, tell me

4. vidia

vidia Junior IL'ite

Hi madhuri
    Am interested to contact him. Please tell me further details

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  5. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

Hello Vidia

Thanks for your immediate reply. But i must clear you that, astrology consultation should not be out of curious or just to check to the astrologer. When you are in a real trouble, the horoscope shows some indications and suggest remedies to overcome them.
    For genuine astrologer consultation, genuine people need to consult, but not wanderers to hang out.

6. vidia

vidia Junior IL'ite

Sorry Madhuri

By no means I offend you,.i have been married for 4 yrs now.since our wedding, we have been having many problems.main issue is incompatibility,next is too much interference from in-laws...
    We live with Il. recently my in-laws visited us and there was a big fight.
    I am doctor by profession i am not able to cope up with all these problems and slipped into depression and get anxiety attacks occasionally...my health has been deteriorating since many months.i had my husband hardly talk though we have plenty of time to spend with each other..
    I am not able to finish my exams which will help me in getting into post graduation and i can make some money and be independent..

(Sorry for the long message)

During my marriage my in-laws din't have the jathakam of my dh.my parents some how got one done on the basis of his present name which was not his birth name. his name was changed in 7th standard.

I was quite keen about jathakam.dh nor inlaws never respected that sentiment and my parents wanted me to marry off so they din't bother much about the jathakam compatibility and other stuff..
    I always feel that horoscopes should have been matched properly before our wedding..i am hating my life..

So for this I need toconslt ans check my horoscope

7. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

Ohh dont worry dear. Problems are like waves in sea, they come and go.

Please pm me for details. i will help you from my side.

May god bless us

8. vidia

vidia Junior IL'ite

Thank you dear for your kind words , from the last few days am feeling like iam not successful in life. I always feel like something is lacking behind............,

9. madhurisharma

madhurisharma New IL'ite

Do try sort the things from your side irrespective of ILs. every woman at some point face d this issue and you are no expemtion. do check your horoscope When interpreted by an accredited astrologer, your birth chart reveals your potential in this lifetime and also where you are in that journey. You can gain insights about current and future phases, when to expect career developments,etc

10. vidia

vidia Junior IL'ite

I think I cannot travel to his place

Thank you for your help in guiding me.