Any genuine Indian Vedic Astrologers in the US/India?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by seemalv, May 26, 2010.

1. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Hello ILites,

I am going through some tough time in my life and wanted to seek a good genuine astrologer. Anyone experienced any here in the US or back in India ? If so, please share your experiences.

Thank You

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I know a person form New York. He is not an Indian. He is an African American . He is excellent and not too expensive.

I met him through my son. He is very nice and explains everything well.

He is like doctor or lawyer. Never shares our information to anyone even to your family unless you give him the permission. He was good in predicting good and bad stuff. He is now our best friend.

Think about it. If you are going to write to him, let me know. I will remind him to look at it. U can mention that you are reffed by his best friend form San Jose.

Good luck.:coffee

3. geetha mahesh

geetha mahesh Bronze IL'ite

I wish to say that Astrology itself is a genuine science.It is just abstract and just a probability.When things happen accordingly we trust otherwise we dont.No point in seeking for a genuine astrologer.
    I hope you will not bank on such an abstract science to find solution to problems in life.
    Have faith in oneself.Be calm and think what are the options available.
    Pray and medidate..I bet this helps more than astrology anyday.
    My family is a strong believer in astrology but true to what my mother says one can change their own fate to certain extent themselves through hardwork,purity of heart and compassion to other fellow beings..

4. sreenis

sreenis New IL'ite

5. vineta

vineta New IL'ite

I am convinced over the decades of my direct experience with it, simply through the veracity of the descriptive and predictive ability of astrology, that there is a significant synchronicity in the geocentric astronomical movement and positioning of the astrological indicators and the -human experience.- The synchronicity had been in my face long enough and frequently enough to not be noticeable without ignoring it entirely dishonestly. Why and what connects human life with the rules of astrology that are based on the movement of astro-indicators as viewed from the earth is not directly known. But so were not the distant celestial objects before radio-astronomy. The absence of evidence is not necessarily any evidence of absence! The fact that for the most part the geocentric vantage (as opposed to true astronomical positioning from a heliocentric or galactocentric vantage) has a better concordance with the astrological synchronicity is probably a hint and not a deterrent towards the veracity of astrology. The why is not known, yet, but the if is not in question for anyone who has sincerely, honestly and consistently studied and experimented with astrology, even for a few years.

6. peacesoul

peacesoul New IL'ite

jyotish

Some years ago, I read about what was described as 'maya-pada' in writer astrologer Sanjay Rath's postings made on one of the jyotish list. Thereafter, I read about it again in articles written by his student Narasimha Rao and it reappeared also in the latter's textbook, which by the way, is a very well organized presentation for students of jyotish. Getting back to the issue at hand, in this article the concept and associated technical items will be briefly described for those who are not familiar with these.

7. vineta

vineta New IL'ite

We often run into individuals who have led quite accomplished lives in our eyes but when they confide in someone, those confidantes would tell us a different story. The individual may actually think of himself as an utter failure!

8. peacesoul

peacesoul New IL'ite

If our horoscopes are to reflect the different facets of the human experience, then there should be a clear way of discerning the fact that the subjective perceptions of the nativity do not (or do) match the observed reality (which may in turn be different from absolute reality which one can figure out only through the knowledge of things that transcend earthly knowledge!).

9. vineta

vineta New IL'ite

Astrology writers tend to depict in their writings, almost in an unsaid manner, and sometimes overtly - as if the rules of astrology are rigid and work perfectly each time. However, it is not always true and even after weeding out inaccurate birth times, ayanamshas and other factors, each astrologer would personally experience difficult charts. Difficult because the rules of astrology do not work predictably in those cases, despite all corrections and fixing and tweaking humanly and honestly possible. These charts provide one an opportunity to stop and wonder if there is something even beyond the ignorance of the astrologer as well as beyond the perfection of astrology, that may need to be accounted for from time to time. With that always kept in the back of one's mind, when indications behave in a predictable manner, it gives one the satisfaction and reason to continue pursuing astrology as a tool for useful advice. And, when one gets stymied by the 'difficult' unrelenting charts, this gives one the reason to pursue even further with eyes opened wider and the mind energized by this challenge that destiny posed before us or perhaps it is a case where the expression of freedom of choice has challenged the drums of destiny! -

10. peacesoul

peacesoul New IL'ite

Re: jyotish

We fall in love and become attached to objects, ideas and persons, a liaison based on whims and fancies, to be frustrated and saddened when things do not work out and that leads to disillusionment when glimpses of reality finally dawn upon us. Maya also leads to generation of actions that are also known as 'karma' and which then take over the reins of our destiny, thus, becoming the charioteer of our spiritual vehicle on this path of spiritual progress that is our soul-goal and the sole reason for our being in this earthly reality.